The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Terra got on her knees and clenched the ground, sensing for any movement. She found it and tried to bring the creature back up, but failed. "This is not good." She said to herself.

52 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan heard a big commotion coming from a nearby rock building. He peeked through a crack in the rocks and saw a fight going on. He left a very tiny probe behind to study how the Promethians fight.

View user profile

53 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Terra twitched her ears, sensitive to a small noise nearby. She put her hand to the wall, and it went through. The rock molded around her arm as she reached out and grabbed Orgailan's neck.

54 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan made a choking sound. He managed to take out his beam sword from his armor's belt, and break free of Terra's grip. "Don't think you're gonna take me that easily." He burst through the rock, flourished his sword and went into a stance.

[He can also do that.]

View user profile

55 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:44 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Terra jumped through the hole he made and beckoned him outside, smirking.

56 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan nodded, and went outside a good distance away from Terra. Prometheans weren't to be underestimated. He stomped at the ground, and got into the same stance as before.

View user profile

57 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Terra screeched in a strange language, and the ground under her feet began to move. The pterosaur emerged from the sand and repeated what Terra 'said.' The entire creature was out of the sandy ground in a matter of seconds. Sand circled around the creature, with the Vulpesapien on his head. "Scared yet?" She taunted.

58 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Alanden smiled to himself. He was now in child form as he walked toward the village of the Faunus Metamorphs. He couldn't wait to tell the elder that he had the information about the Prometheans that he needed. After doing so he quickly formed into the same Epimethian that he had been before and he climbed through the hole in the side of the fort. "Need any help?" he said taking out a large weapon.

View user profile

59 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:01 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan grunted, frustrated he had to use his creature-shaping metal. He put his hand out, balled it up into a fist, and a considerably large sheet of metal appeared. He then repeatedly put his hands and arms into different stances, forming a giant metal creature, equal to what Terra summoned. "Define "scared"." he said as he smiled under his armor and waited for Terra to make the first move. He heard a fellow Epimethian. "Sure, can you do any fancy stuff like this?" he said as he glanced at Terra's dinosaur and then his metal creation.

View user profile

60 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Why of course, wouldn't any Epimethian who is experienced enough be able to do this?" he laughed as he pressed a button on the weapon he was holding which then formed into a robotic-type dragon.

View user profile

61 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"You! You're body changes but you're scent remains!" She shouted, glaring at Alanden. "I guess I'll have to take care of both of you." She snarled.

((Since we're kind of on a promethian base do you guys mind if i bring in some promethians?))

62 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(surez)

"Clever little Promethean aren't we. Well, my business with you is done, you are nothing to me now and are of no importance to the ending of the wars at this point. However this man here, is of great use for us now." Alanaden said, turning his metal dragon on the Epimethian.

View user profile

63 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan was puzzled for a moment. He never did like people who used others for their own benefits in a war. But this person seemed like he would be a very bad enemy*. He nodded, and turned his metal creature on Terra. "As long as it pays, I'm fine with it," he said as the creature shook the ground that Terra and her creature was underneath, causing a minor earthquake.

[*It means you would be extremely formidable.]

Last edited by Mr. DGK on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

64 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Alanden focused mainly on the Epimethian and then his form reverted to it's normal green state, then it began to glow blue as he sucked information from the Epimethian's head by looking into it.

View user profile

65 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan felt the Faunite flipping pages through his mind. He did not like people flipping pages through his mind. He jumped off his metal creature, and landed with a slice of his beam sword directed at Alanden.

View user profile

66 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:54 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
The call of other Thallasodromeus echoed on the battlefield. Two more Promethians on much larger pterosaurs appeared, one of them being the commander of the base. Soon, the Epimethian and Faunite were surrounded.

67 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan saw the bay nearby and looked at the Prometheans. "I don't know about you, Faunite, but I'm making my exit." He ran over to the bay, hopped into his starfighter, and flew off into space.

View user profile

68 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Luckily, Alanden has managed to set a tracking device on the Epimethian's ship. At that point he vanished into ground, his ant form digging it's way down.

View user profile

69 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:12 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Estidan was bored and frustrated. It needed to get to Prometheus, but these stupid Epimethians were too cautious, and now he was stuck at this Epimethian control base on Faunus. Something more brazen was needed. There were plants on Faunus, but not enough for a forceful resurgence, and Estidan didn't want to reveal its presence until the opportune moment arose. What it needed was some bold stroke to get things moving. It needed someone strong enough to take this combat to the next level, yet clouded with personal emotion and thereby easily manipulated. Maybe that bounty hunter?
Reacing for his desktop communicator, Estidan punched in Orgailan's number.

70 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Uh...I hate to say it, but the Faunite kind of read my mind about the secret." Terra said, blushing. The Promethians forgave her, along with the pterosaurs.

71 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:25 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Orgailan punched in the button sequence when he saw the green light go off which meant an incoming call. Estidian's face appeared on the dashboard. "You know, you should seriously try rock. It fits you," was the first thing he said.

View user profile

72 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"Music is irrelevant. Status?"

73 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
"It seems quiet up here..." he said, but then he heard a beeping noise come from the end of his ship. He pulled up a viewscreen next to Estidian's face and saw a Faunite tracking device. "And I've been tracked." He looked at Estidian. "Must be that shapeshifter I ran into. Didn't think he was gonna give up easily," he said.

View user profile

74 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
And that was of course true. Alanden was latched on to the bottom of the ship, his goo body holding him on.

View user profile

75 Re: Lunar War: The Battle of Faunus' Moons on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((bumperz...))

Terra was left to fix the broken building, but after awhile of their absence and a quick fix-up using her powers, she took off on Flame and flew in pursuit of the Epimethian. She was careful to keep a few hundred yards away from the ship, her pterosaur easily able to detect the scent of the ship from the distance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum