The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Radioactive

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
You're around a radioactive power plant and after a huge explosion you are knocked out. You awake inside a room, with other humans there as well. The door is locked but you feel a strange urge to escape. Perhaps something has happened here, something that maybe you don't entirely remember. Soon night falls and as you sleep you feel a strange tingling sensation. You appear to be changing and when you look down at your hands they look that of an animal and you soon discover you've been transformed into an animal! This is the future and humans hate animals, except for children of course. Escape the lab and survive, as a human by day and an animal by night.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (14-16):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance as a Human:[/b]
[b]Appearance as an Animal:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Confirmation:[/b]
[b]What must you liek?:[/b]

Rules
1. All TRF Rules Apply Follow it or I'll squash you like a bug
2. 1 character maximum! I'm serious -.-
3. Your name must be realistic. *coughcough*
4. Have fun Seriously, do it. Or else.
5. You must liek mudkipz ....yes, you must

My Sign Up

Name: Kenny Galakatos
Personality: Kenny is kind but sometimes jokingly rude. He snaps back when people accuse him of something, though he is truly a fun guy. He's nice and has a great knowledge on animals.
Appearance as a Human: Kenny has brown hair that sort of puffs in the front on looks jagged then comes down in the back and sticks out. He has brown eyes and usually wears a long-sleeve green shirt and a short sleeved green with a white stripe v-neck sweater over that. He wears khakis and red converse.
Appearance as an Animal: He has thick brown fur and a long bushy tail. His eyes are brown and that of a dog's. He is a medium sized dog, one of a regular age for dogs. He is a brown labrador.
Other: Nuffin

~Enjoy

View user profile

2 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Name: Art Soori
Personality: A calm and confident teen, Art doesn't get into many arguments. He is usually the peacemaker in a fight: he's also a popular kid at school because he is awesome at skateboarding. He is a great speller academically and is pretty good at math. He sometimes has some Skittles in his pocket: he loves them.
Appearance as a Human: Art has his out-of-the-shower black hair spiked up in a fauxhawk, with cucumber green eyes. He usually wears a dark-colored jacket with a brand such as Adio or DC on it, and also usually wears dark-colored pants. Black and red Converse sneakers.
Appearance as an Animal: As a black cougar, Art has the same cucumber green eyes as when he is a human. He has short, triangle-shaped ears that match his fur color. He has particularly long legs, with the usual claws you would see on a cougar. Other than that, he looks just like a normal cougar.
Other: None, really
Confirmation: Approved

View user profile

3 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Name: Zane Raymond
Age (14-16): 15
Personality: He is funny, random, friendly, nice, kind, and adventerous. He watches alot of Ed Edd N Eddy and loves buttertoast. He likes to see storms and tornadoes. He watches alot of movies. He loves to eat, he will eat anything but salad or vegetarian stuff.
Appearance as a Human: He has white skin with long black hair and a streak of aqua. He wears a black and blue jacket and black jeans. His favorite color is dark blue, so that is probably the color of the kind of clothes he wears.
Appearance as an Animal: His fur is dark dark blue, he has a bushy tail. He has blue eyes. He is a medium-sized wolf. His type of wolf is like the ones you see in forests.
Other: Nothing.
Confirmation: Accepted

Last edited by Dawn and Kenny on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited Signups.)

View user profile

4 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Approved Damon.

Tornado, who gave you permission to Approve your own. It is much too short on all of it but the name and age.

View user profile

5 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Name: Hollie Morris
Age (14-16): 15... And a half.
Personality: She is very sarcastic, and self centered. She respects peoples opinions and tries to not start a fight. Hollie doesn't really understand why humans hate animals.
Appearance as a Human: Hollie has a light skin color with hazel eyes. Her blonde hair is put in a ponytail to the left side of her head and has bangs. Her outfit consists of a white t-shirt with a black and green unzipped vest over it. Her choice of shoes is a pair of green and white tennis shoes.
Appearance as an Animal: Hollie has short black fur and is the shape of a domestic cat. She is not declawed and her eye color is a light green.
Other: Nah.

View user profile

6 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Edited Sign Up.

View user profile

7 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Name: Rachel Kalb
Age (14-16): 15
Personality: She doesn't make new friends quickly but makes tight bonds with the people she knows. She isn't easily angered, but will get mad occasionally. Rachel is clever but doesn't flaunt this talent.
Appearance as a Human: Rachel has short blonde hair and hazel eyes. She wears a grey tank top and dark-wash skinny jeans. She also wears black converse.
Appearance as an Animal: Rachel is a Steppe Fox as an animal. Steppe foxes have beautiful, amber eyes and common fox features. These include pointed ears, long snout, and furry tail. She has cream fur that has some black on her face, tail, and a bit on her back.
Other: Nope

Last edited by LittleMiss on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Alright next post can start)

View user profile

9 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rachel woke up, still dizzy from being knocked out. She heard a 'click,' and after realizing what happened, she silently panicked. All she knew was that she was locked in against her will, and that's never good.

Last edited by LittleMiss on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

10 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Zane woke up on the floor, he looked around. Half-disoriented. "Wh-Where am I?" He thought. And then he opened his eyes wide and saw he was in a room. "What?" Zane said as he looked around.

Last edited by Tornado Wolf on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

11 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Hollie woke up from being knocked out, still dizzy and uncertain where she was. All she knew was that she recently discovered she was locked inside of a room with a few others.

12 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Tornado if you had read the description we're trapped in a room not CAGES!)

Kenny teetered on his feet and then managed to stand up. He rubbed his head and then finally stood up all the way. He heard the *click* of the door being locked and that couldn't have been a good sign.

View user profile

13 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm

"Whats going on?" Zane thought.

Last edited by Tornado Wolf on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

14 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[I thought it was Zane... and by the way, some kid named Zane was abducted last night. They launched an amber alert in my state when the state of the kid was next to me. It said they were driving in my state though. AAAANYWAYS,]

Art woek up with a start. He felt a pounding in his head, and immediately put a hand to his forehead. "Dang, my head hurts," he commented as he looked at the locked door. He stayed calm, and looked at the other people in the room with him.

View user profile

15 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 pm

(I keep messing up names.. And abducted by what)

View user profile

16 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[His father]

View user profile

17 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 pm

(They Both dissapeared?))

View user profile

18 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Okay I'm sorry, but ARE YOU INCREDIBLY STUPID???!!! AMBER ALERT MEANS HE WAS KIDNAPPED!!!!!)

View user profile

19 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:07 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((In some sites what you guys are doing right now would be against the rules. It's probably a rule 'cause its ANNOYING
Oh and I didn't know what Amber Alert meant either D=<))

Rachel, tired from being unconsious, leaned against the wall and tried to go to sleep.

Last edited by LittleMiss on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

20 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Kenny soon fell tired and fell asleep and that's when the moon rose just above the landscape.

(even if you don't know what an amber alert is, you should be smart enough to deduce that 'The child was abducted by his father' means that his father kidnapped him)

View user profile

21 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Dawn and Kenny wrote:(Okay I'm sorry, but ARE YOU INCREDIBLY STUPID???!!! AMBER ALERT MEANS HE WAS KIDNAPPED!!!!!)

(DUDE WILL YOU CHILL!?!??! Jeez!!!)

Tornado didn't feel sleepy at all, he kept looking around.

View user profile

22 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(DIDJA NEED TO GO OFF TOPIC, BY BRINGING THAT UP?)

View user profile

23 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Art noticed the other two guys trying to go to sleep, so he tried as well. He laid himself down against the wall, but saw a ledge that belonged to a window. He looked up excitedly, only to find that it was locked. He sighed, and laid back down and closed his eyes.

View user profile

24 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Then, Zane tried to go back to sleep too. "I wonder how long are we staying here" Zane thought.

View user profile

25 Re: Radioactive on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(That though sentence was built horribly, but I'm not going to even start.)

Kenny suddenly awoke with a jolt. It felt as if his stomach was burning. He rolled on the ground in pain, yelling out.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum