The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outcast Island

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1 Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
[center]Finally, people everywhere have decided to agree on something. Unfortunately for some, it involves total isolation. Around the world, 'Outcasts' are being banished to islands. Outcasts are people with powers; 'Muggles' (what powerless people are called by Outcasts) think that these are too dangerous to keep around. Some Muggles come to seek out the most dangerous and eliminate them. You are an Outcast stranded on an island with a handful of others. Survive as long as you can...

Rules:
TRF Rules
Don't start until confirmed
No one can have similar powers unless they are siblings
Two Character maximum
You may have nicknames related to your power if you include your original name
No God-mod powers, i.e. natural disasters.
Have Fun

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (14-17)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (4 sentence minimum)
[b]Personality:[/b] (3 sentence minimum)
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Confirmation:[/b] (I fills this out)

Name: Sylvia
Appearance: Sylvia has short, white hair and blue eyes. She wears a silver bubble vest and a navy sweater. She also wears dark wash skinny jeans and boots. She has a pair of skiing goggles that she wears on her head.
Personality: Sylvia can be shy but is easy-going with people she knows very well. She isn't quick to make friends, but if she hangs out with them enough, can create tight bonds. She doesn't get angry easily and can be sympathetic at times.
Power: The ability to control snow and ice.
Other: Canadian

Last edited by LittleMiss on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Name:Annie Lawford
Appearance: Annie has a light skin color and has blue eyes.
She has curly short blonde hair and has bangs that are also curly. She wears a violet short sleeved dress that goes down to her thighs. Her choice of footwear is gray and violet pair of tennis shoes.
Personality: Annie is cheerful and looks at the bright side of situations most of the time. She is also very hyper, and can be viewed as a pest to more serious characters. Despite the cheerfulness, she finds making friends extremely hard, and sometimes doesn't bother helping the team in important situations.
Power: The ability to control water. Of course, she is unable to control things like ice, snow, rain, or create lakes, rivers, or oceans...
Other:Part English, part French. Was from America.
Confirmation: Approved! Just like me in RL, you follow the rules to the 't.' You even specified that's its not god-modding or copying xD Your awesome

View user profile

3 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Name: Drew Lovett
Appearance: Drew has shimmering green hair and green eyes. His skin is tan and he wears a black shirt with a sleeveless purple jacket. He wears blue jeans. He has black converse as well.
Personality: Drew has the strangest attitude ever. He is always out to win and won't accept defeat, though he is truly kind. He usually attracts the attention of others, mostly as a rival to them, but on the inside Drew is kind and though he doesn't show it directly, he shows it.
Power: Drew can control plants.
Other: Nuffin
Confirmation: Accepted! Nice how you managed to make 4 sentences in the appearance by splitting one in half xD You make me feel like a meanie for making you have to have 4 sentences 3=

View user profile

4 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Both are accepted! Start now or wait for more sign-ups?))

5 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
((I read your confirmation XD and I think it's up to you)

View user profile

6 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:15 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Let's start now and wait for the others to get dumped on the island xD
I'm swithing the names of my characters from this RPG and Radioactive, that OK?))

Sylvia woke up, breathing in the air. She found the tranquilizer dart and removed it. She observed the island and sat down on the sand. No one was in sight and the expanse of the ocean was somewhat maddening.

7 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Name: Zane Raymond
Appearance: (4 sentence minimum) Tornado has white skin, and he has long black hair with a streak of aqua. He wears a blue and black jacket with a lightning design on it. And he wears black jeans also. His favorite color is blue, so that is the type of color of clothes he wears.
Personality: (3 sentence minimum) He likes to see new places. He hates mean and snobby people. He is happy most of the time. He will eat anything, just as long as its not vegetarian stuff or etc. He is very random also. He gets on his laptop alot and listens to his songs on his MP3. His favorite animal is a wolf.
Power: Ability to control air.
Other: Nothing
Confirmation: Accepted!

Last edited by LittleMiss on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited...)

View user profile

8 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Okay by me)

Drew stood up dizzily and then felt something in his arm and noticed the dart. He pulled it out and smashed it on the ground. He stared at the ocean in front of him and soon, he couldn't take it. He walked around, hoping to find another Outcast.

View user profile

9 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Name: Jay Black
Appearance: Jay's dirty blonde fade is his personal favorite hairstyle and he intends to keep it that way. He wears a white polo with the collar tucked down, and a black shirt under it. He has dark brown eyes, and he also wears green cargo pants with Nike SB sneakers. Sometimes wears black gloves, as he is now.
Personality: Jay is a quiet, shy teen. He knows not to trust people too much, but can be good friends with a person. He usually is the strategist of the group if you need to get out of a difficult situation.
Power: Can create lava and manipulate it.
Other: Noi
Confirmation: Accepted! Lava is pushing it so don't flaunt your power xD

View user profile

10 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Tornado, yes, I deleted your post. I was going to have you do it yourself, but I was ticked that you didn't even bother to read that rule; or even use common sense.))

Sylvia decided to walk around the perimiter of the island to find out how big it was. She saw a person not to far away and let out a sigh of relief. She picked up her pace and couldn't wait to find out who it was. Being alone on an island was a horrible experience, but being on an island with someone else was easier.

11 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

(LM, can I put Tornado for my power ability)

View user profile

12 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((What do you think, Tornado? Is that really a question?
Try air. Just no tornadoes, k?))

As Sylvia began to run, she started slowing down. Her outfit was made for cold weather, not tropical island weather. Her own personal snow cloud formed above her.

13 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Signup Edited....

View user profile

14 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Approoved!))

"Hello." Sylvia said as she saw Drew.

15 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Zane was sleeping, until a wave of water splashed into him and he woke right up. He looked around. "Where am I?" Zane thought. And then Zane found a tranquilizer dart and pulled it out of his arm. He got up and walked around, hoping to find someone.

View user profile

16 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((OMG Your creativity box is awesomez! You had a wave wake you up =D))

Sylvia saw the other person and headed over to him. Drew seemed to be in a trance.

17 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 pm

(Why thank you! Very Happy)

Zane saw someone that was coming towards him. "Hello. Who are you?" Zane asked Sylvia.

View user profile

18 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Jay was accidentally dropped into the path of the tide. He awoke to see a catfish flopping around on his chest. He picked it up and threw it back into the water, grossed out. He also saw a tranq dart in his leg. He pulled it out, then also chucked that into the water. He began to explore the island, intrigued.

View user profile

19 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Annie awoke after a couple of waves wound up splashing into her. She looked around, only to look at the island in front of her and a few other people. She then noticed a tranquilizer dart was on the back of her right arm. Annie grabbed the tranquilizer dart off her arm and into the water, only to see that it didn't really go to far.

View user profile

20 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Name: Marcy Benton
Appearance: Benton is a lanky and pale girl with mousy brown hair and dull amber eyes. She ties her hair back into a ponytail and wears a grey sweatshirt, regardless of how hot it is. Benton dresses rather sloppily in a t-shirt, jeans, and battered high tops. Due to the fact she doesn't care about her appearance, she never wears make-up or jewelry.
Personality: Benton, being the aloof and impersonal person she is, almost always has a deadpan look on her face. She has a notable lack of morals and motivation and often makes rude and uncalled for comments. She is also very intelligent and creative, though this is often expressed in a sick and unusual manner.
Power: She has amazing observation skills, allowing her to do things like detect lies, predict future events (based on what she sees, of course), and spot danger.
Other: She prefers to be addressed by her last name.
Confirmation: Accepted!

Last edited by LittleMiss on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Confirmation)

View user profile

21 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Drew suddenly snapped out of the trance he was in and he walked over to where the boy and the girl were.

View user profile

22 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Annie began to snap out of her dizziness as she walked towards the other people recently stranded on the island.

View user profile

23 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Drew noticed a girl approaching and he moved toward her. "Who might you be?"

View user profile

24 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 pm

"I'm Annie," Annie cheerfully answered and giggled afterwards, "And who are you? Another person stuck on the island?"

View user profile

25 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Drew" he said flipping his hair by shaking his head and then walking off, a rose left on the sand by Annie's feet.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum