The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outcast Island

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

126 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm

After swinging from the vines, Zane met up with the others in the cave.

View user profile

127 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(NO. BAD ZANE. BAD ROLE-PLAY. WE'RE ALREADY IN DA CAVE. *smacks with newspaper*)

View user profile

128 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Annie observed the cave with the coat of frost on it, thinking that Sylvia did a good job on it.

View user profile

129 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:09 pm

(-whimpers-)

View user profile

130 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:09 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[Well duh, Drew made the plants. And he found the water bottle on a ledge that was sticking out when he was climbing the vines. It was still good, and he picked it up. It's possible someone else has been here. -_-]

View user profile

131 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
[This is an island for outcasts you know. Who else would be here and leave a full water bottle perfectly on a ledge?]

Drew stirred and finally staggered to his feet. "What's going on?" he said as a withered rose lay on the ground by Annie, while a full rose lay on the ground. Drew realized that this was his doing, seeing as he and plants were connected emotionally. What he felt was also what the plants felt and it was expressed through roses. That's why at the feet of Zane lay a dead rose, but this one had thorns.

View user profile

132 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[Never said it was perfect. And maybe we could run into somebody with a backpack that had a water bottle in it, followed the same path as us, and it fell out of the backpack onto the ledge.]

View user profile

133 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
(( 1. It's not possible 'cause it's my RPG and I said so. 2. No one leaves a full water bottle on a ledge 3. It couldn't have stayed there 4. It's random 5. It's in the past and we should stop worrying about it))

"I think you're brilliant idea of putting planets on the entire side of the mountain wasn't exactly smart..." Sylvia commented, then remembered he was unconscious.

134 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Would you rather I let all the plants die and then, while I take off all of you get discovered?" Drew said, now angry. The plants covering the mountain began to shiver and they started shaking the entire cave.

View user profile

135 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:18 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[Ah, I'll be quiet.]

Jay looked over at Zane, then saw the thorned dead rose under his feet. "Someone's got a hater," he commented, looking at Drew, then Zane. He felt the shaking, and glanced at Sylvia with a face that said "Apology, now!!"

View user profile

136 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:20 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I'm just saying that it's sort of supicious that a bare mountain suddenly grows a whole mee of plants. I'm just saying only in front of the cave and near would have been good." Sylvia said. "No need to storm out." She added calmly.

((What's up with the relationship between Drew and Sylvia? It's fun AWESOME ))

137 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Annie felt the shaking and noticed the plants shivering outside a few seconds later.

"Look," Annie shouted, "The plants are shivering too!"

138 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Well, perhaps I think it's a little suspicious that ONE spot on a mountain suddenly grows plants. If an entire mountainside grows plants they won't know where to look!" Drew said still enraged as the cave shook harder.

(It's liek a love-hate relationship type thing. It IS fun! AWESOME )

View user profile

139 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:24 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Because everyone has perfect eye-sight to see a teeny spot on a mountain." Sylvia countered. She thought about what he said for a second. "I guess you're right about where to look." She agreed. "But you've also got them on the mountain now." She added.

140 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:25 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Jay grabbed onto a nearby ledge in the cave. "Aight, I'm outta this madhouse," he said as he formed a lava path and went out the opposite side of where the plants were.

[Is the cave just a little small cave with two openings or do I need to delete this post?]

View user profile

141 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Isn't that a good thing?" he smirked as the plants began to shake harder, though everyone thought that his anger was doing this, it was something much more important.

View user profile

142 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 pm

As her power had not allowed her to get to the top quicker, Benton was the last to arrive.
While the couple argued, she leaned against a wall of the cave and lazily kicked her feet up on a rock.

View user profile

143 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[Couple... I think that was the wrong way to put it in a lovehate relationship like theirs xD]

Jay took a peek inside for a minute, and he felt that the shaking had began to shake even harder. He was almost knocked off the mountain by such force, so he quickly went back onto his lava path outside.

View user profile

144 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:33 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Couple just means two, dude.))

"You're not going anywhere!" Sylvia said to Jay, though still glaring at Drew. Ice encrusted her hand, and the ice grew bigger until it was a giant version of her hand. She reached her hand out to where Jay was and pulled him back in, still looking at Drew angrily. She lightly threw Jay against the cave wall. "You blow where we are and we'll all be eliminated." She pointed out.

145 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!" Drew said as he closed his eyes. "GRAB ON TO SOMETHING NOW!"

View user profile

146 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Zane panicked and hid behind a boulder.

View user profile

147 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:38 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[I know, but... never mind.]

Jay rubbed his head where it hit against the wall. "God, I already had a bruise there," he said as he ran to a nearby rock sticking out of the cave floor and held onto it like someone was trying to steal a billion bucks from him.

View user profile

148 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Once everyone was holding something the cave shook and the side of the mountain began to shake, due to the plants shaking so much. It rolled boulders down the side of the mountain in attempt to knock the boat guys off the mountain. Drew didn't care if he killed them, he only cared if he... and someone else got killed.

View user profile

149 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Benton became more alert because of the shaking, but she didn't exactly change position. If it continued for too long or increased in intensity, the cave would be sure to collapse.

Last edited by Phobic Bliss on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

150 Re: Outcast Island on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:43 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[Epic change in tempo of story.]

Jay realized what he was doing*, and narrowly dodged a passing boulder. It rumbled by, and down the mountain it went. He decided to watch it for the rest of the time from the top of the rock in which he decided to hold on to.

[*He only knows the trying to knock the boat guys off the mountain part.]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum