The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outcast Island

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
The box shattered and a strange mist wafted from it and it engulfed Drew and the plants. As it faded, the plants were back to health, and so was Drew.

View user profile

177 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Jay dispersed the lava pool he made. He smiled, and hopped down from his rock. "Okaaaay, now what are we gonna do with this situation now that Drew is good now? The boat guys are still coming up here... well, some of them," he said, looking down the mountain. Some boat guys were gone, but a few were still there.

View user profile

178 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"The box!" Drew cried as he picked up the shattered remains of it, looking for something apparently. Finally he found what he was looking for, as he tossed all the other pieces to the ground. He plucked a small chip off of the shard of the box and then handed it to Jay. "Take this chip, and surround it in rock lava, then send the rock down the other side of the mountain on a sea of lava."

View user profile

179 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:16 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Jay nodded, and placed the chip on the ground. He took a few seconds to do so, but he made a boulder of rock lava that surrounded the chip. He lightly threw it out of the cave, then created a sea of lava under it, and it was sent down the other side of the mountain.

View user profile

180 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"I didn't figure it out at first, but the box contained two things that were attempts to stop us, one was a chemical that is extremely harmful to plants, the other was a microchip that was used as a tracking device, which is why they didn't find us until the box was here on the mountain. If we sent the chip down somewhere they'd follow after the chip, thinking we're on the move." Drew explained.

View user profile

181 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:02 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Don't scare me like that again!" Sylvia slapped him, though still crying.

182 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"I scared you did I?" Drew laughed smiling kindly at her. "We can't stay in this cave for much longer. They're going to see that we didn't actually follow the tracking device and they'll come up here looking for us!"

View user profile

183 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
Jay smiled as he looked at Sylvia and Drew. "Alright, now can anybody make us invisible?" he joked as he took a peek down at the boat guys.

View user profile

184 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:10 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"We've got time to plan this out." Drew replied as he noticed one boat guy pull out a device, then he pointed to the other side of the mountain and he and his buddies started to head down.

View user profile

185 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Sylvia slapped Drew again for the first thing he said. "Ice erodes. I can make the cave go farther in until there's no light." She answered Jay, now ignoring Drew.

186 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"The cave is only so wide on each side." Drew replied turning his back to face the wall.

View user profile

187 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"We could go to the top of the mountain, make a ditch in the center, and have lava boy here scare them off by making a fake volcano." Sylvia planned out.

((She doesn't know anyone's name yet xD))

188 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[Quote: "Drew!" Earlier. Very Happy]

Jay was angry for a moment, then calmed down. "It's Jay," he corrected Sylvia, "and I might be able to do that."

Last edited by Mr. DGK on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

189 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Thanks for the catch ^^
She calls him flower boy now =P))

"We've only got so much time. Let's go!" Sylvia grabbed Drew's arm and dragged him to the exit.

190 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Now, what exactly are we going to do if they arent 'scared' by your fake volcano?" Drew asked as he caught up with her and managed to walk on his own.

View user profile

191 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:01 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
"I can take care of the ditch, too, by the way," he said as he flew out of the exit on a small path of lava. He generated a lava whip, then smashed a hole in the top of the mountain. He then put his hands up very quickly, and a huge beam of lava that gradually got larger every few seconds or so launched out of the ditch. Jay grinned, and acted like he was conducting an orchestra and send the lava flying towards the boat guys.

View user profile

192 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Make it more natural and get us out of here! She said, saying the last louder. "I'm burning up." Sylvia complained.

193 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:16 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"STOP!" Drew cried angrily.

View user profile

194 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[I'm confused. Sylvia says to make it more natural and she's burning up. Drew says to stop. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS SITUATION]

View user profile

195 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Just play along.... it's part of what makes the RPG fun is having a conflict between main characters)

View user profile

196 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[I know, but do I keep making the volcano? I don't know what's directed at who and what I need to be doing at the moment besides making the volcano o_O]

View user profile

197 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(I'll make it easier for you to understand)

"You're killing them!" Drew called, mainly pointing out the plants. "We can't shove them off the mountain with brute force! We need a strategy! Besides, they're already following the tracking device, so we have time!" Drew yelled over the lava.

View user profile

198 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Kill or be killed, that's what it is in this situation. If we don't destroy them, they'll eventually come after us." Sylvia countered.

((They can't agree on anything xD
BTW Damon, make your character confused in the RPG if you're confused in RL. It'll be funny ^^))

199 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:26 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"You idiot! If you defeat them like this you defeat me too, and I'm sure you don't want that" Drew said, half smirking.

View user profile

200 Re: Outcast Island on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[That made me mad. You need to be more specific when you post things like "STOP!" You just said he yelled it. At who?]

Jay heard Drew, and stopped the volcano. He hopped down to where Drew and Sylvia were, and looked back at the boat guys. "Now how are we gonna get outta here again? he asked.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum