The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outcast Island

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251 Re: Outcast Island on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm

b]Name:[/b] Jasmine Woodlen
Appearance: Jasmine has bright blonde hair, and dull gray eyes. She wears lots of yellow and blue. She usually wears an old pair of ripped, faded jeans. She has white tennis shoes with a turquiose stripe across the edge.
Personality: She's bipolar, so she has lot's of ups and downs. Sometimes she's all depressed and is angry and sad about everything, but other times she's happy and excited and always having fun. She has no pattern for her mood changes, so it's hard to tell when she's one way or the other.
Power: Has the ability to shapeshift herself and anybody/thing into something else as long as she can see what she's making them into.
Other:
Confirmation: Accepted!

View user profile

252 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Whatever" Drew muttered as he looked out the cave entrance and noticed that the boat guys were circling back around, and they looked angry. "Let's hurry and get this plan into action." he said, though he still denied that it was a good plan, but it was all they had.

View user profile

253 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Jasmine woke up, and was laying in the sand, with a dart in her left arm. She pulled it out, and realized she was on an island. "I'm an outcast!" She cried, looking around. She saw a fish in the water. "Maybe I should just turn myself into a fish. I won't be in the water, and I couldn't breath, and the- Oooh! People! I'm gonna go follow them!" She shouted, seeing some movement up on a mountain top, and running off to find them.

View user profile

254 Re: Outcast Island on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((bump!))

"Well, are you going to tell me where to go or are we just going to stand here all day?" She urged Benton.

255 Re: Outcast Island on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:37 pm

"Anyway you want, hon," Benton didn't look up, "Up, down, back, sides, I don't give a crap."

View user profile

256 Re: Outcast Island on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Such a positive attitude you have!" Drew said, rolling his eyes. "Let's head out the mountain that way. We can station you where the forest starts."

View user profile

257 Re: Outcast Island on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:02 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I'll be by that cliff then." Sylvia said, pointing to the cliff in front of the shore. She headed out of the cave and formed snow on the trail in front of her. She created a snowboard out of ice and when she got on it she covered her feet. She snowboarded down the trail, maneuvering around the obstacles perfectly. She eventually got to the cliff where she headed for the edge.

258 Re: Outcast Island on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:05 am

As Jasmine got up on the mountain and closer to the group, she sneaked up behind Drew, him being the first person she saw. "Hi! Who are you guys?" she asked rather loudly.

View user profile

259 Re: Outcast Island on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Bump))

Sylvia waited for some sort of que to start the distraction. She hoped it would start soon; just being within a 300 foot radius of the Muggles was unsettling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum