The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Machine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
LittleMiss wrote:
"Wait, you didn't come to the experiment, but your here anyways?" Mel asked. "And am I the only one who sees the electrical things heading for us?!" She added.
"I can see them, but I'm not sure if I can control things in your dream or not. Have you figured out lucidity yet?"

102 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:10 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I only recently figured out what lucidity means, much less how to use it!" Mel replied, starting to panic.

103 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"I read about an experimental device designed to encourage lucid dreaming. You mentioned an experiment about controlling dreams, so I assume that they're the same. Therefore, you're capable of lucid dreaming. Now, how to control your dreamscape. One feature of lucid dreaming is controlling yourself like you're awake, right? Like, you can still move your arm on command, like you might not as a normal dreamer. Now, the big mistake is trying to fight the dream. That desn't work. You don't fight to move your fingers, do you? Well, since the dreamscape is an extension of your mind, and thus an extension of yourself, it works just like the finger does. Don't try to force the dream. Think, tell it, just like you tell your arm to move, only tell the dreamscape what you want it to do instead. Like, right now, tell it to encase those things in earth. I'll try to help you, since it's your first time."

104 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((I can control most of my dreams |3. Finger movement is just so petty that I ignore it xD))

Mel closed her eyes and thought of the same scene that was in front of her when her eyes were open. Instead, she imagined the electrical thing disappearing. In the dream, they simply stopped; instead of just going away.

105 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Okay, we has magical blasties of light that doesn't letz uz control our dreams~)

Ursula approached, a small girl next to her. It appeared to be a younger version of herself, but for some reason it appeared to be fading. Ursula came closer to the group and had a sudden realization. "They're erasing our pasts." she muttered under her breath. "This wasn't an experiment. It was an attempt to trap us forever in the realms of our own minds, but during this time they would begin to erase us from the past. They wanted to get rid of us the whole time... because we're freaks."

View user profile

106 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 pm

"Note to self, never come to school on the weekends or ever again" Tornado said.

View user profile

107 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:29 pm

"That's cool," Sheryl replied, "Or at least when it doesn't happen to me that is."

108 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:31 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Noticing Ursula, Kenneth's eyes widened. "Thats... cruel. They can't be allowed to do that! Well, I have a feeling that they didn't count on my finding my way in. I'll just wake up and-"
"I told you it would be harder than that, Kenny Boy."
No, he's here too! Kenneth thought as fear washed over him.
"I'm everywhere you go, Kenny Boy. I'm the flipside to you. I'm in you, and when you're asleep, you're in you too... with me! And that's when I can find you and steal your soul and tear out your heart and eat it! Eat it, eaat you, and then you're in me, as opposed to the other way around. And then I'm out, baby! Free in the world to do whatever I want! And now, you've so kindly briged the gap so that I'm in others, too. Even as someone else eats their pasts, I can eat their hearts, as I will yours, and with their abilities, I can rule the waking world!"

109 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 am

Robin waved a hand in front of Kenneth's face and he barely twiched. "Strange," she mumbled, "Its like he's somewhere else for right now." She turned to the others, and gasped. "Is that what you ment by worse?" She was pointing back to her own dream, where the light, airy colors darkened from white-shades of the rainbow into the yellow glares of the classroom. "Psh, in all the wierd movies with freaks in them, the goverment always trys to get rid of them. Anyway, our school is a Public school, in other words, a Government school." she said lightheartedly, although her facial expressions said only the contrary.

Last edited by SpiritFlame on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

110 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Mel's eyes widened to twice their size, and her concentration with controlling the dream was broken. She had to sit down for her balance was faulty. "This is way to much to take in all at once." She rasped. She imagined her family, her friends, even her annoying sister. She foresaw them without any knowledge of her existence. If she wasn't already unconscious she would have fainted from the immenseness of the situation.

111 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 am

((Oh no. Can I nickname this RPG as "Oh no. What'd possibly going to go wrong when your trapped in your dreams, have the flipside of a person possibly trying to take over everyone later, and having our pasts erased" for the time being?))

112 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((The Dream Machine is easier to remember))

113 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 am

((I know. I was being a bit silly there.))

114 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:35 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Are you going to RP or talk in OOC all day? xD))

115 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 am

((Okay okay!))

Sheryl tried to picture her life without her in it, but the thought of her family without her began to make her feel quite lonely. Then she thought of life of how it would go with her friends, which also had the same effect as the last.

116 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:14 am

Robin seemed quite unaffected by the 'erasure from your past aspect', since she really didn't have many friends and her family was broken and instead tried to focus on how to get out of the dream. For her, focusing erased sorrow.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

117 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
The scene shifted and soon the area was dark. A voice rang out. "You are freaks to others. Use your strange ways to escape from this place." "Who's there? Is someone infiltrating this dream?" she said, muttering the last bit.

View user profile

118 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:38 pm

"I wonder how they learnt that," Sheryl thought.

119 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"You think we didn't know we were freaks? You think we wanted to be different?!" Mel shouted at nothing.

120 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Melissa.. do not overreact. You may be freaks to others now, but you are only who you make yourself." the voice replied.

View user profile

121 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

"Then aren't you technically a freak for only being a voice at the moment," Sheryl jokingly asked the voice, "Because at least we had psychical bodies before this project as far as I was concerned."

(( AWESOME ))

View user profile

122 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"First you call me a freak, then you lecture me." Mel answered the voice. "We have to get our of here! If not we'll trapped for ever in a coma! I can't even fathom..." Mel trailed off, now starting on a rant of all the horrid things that could happen.

123 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Melissa, I have not called you a freak, though the 'humans' do. Believe me, I'm as 'freakish' as you are, as I am a part of each of you. And your body is here. Let me show you a glimpse." the voice said, and the scene changed. They were in a room, somewhat transparent, unable to be seen or heard by the existing people. Multiple teachers and science nerds were in the room. Some glass cases containing a mysterious blue liquid lined one side of the room. Inside the cases, floating, were they're sleeping bodies.

View user profile

124 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:46 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Sorta like the Matrix..." Mel said,trying to lighten the mood; though she was unable to cheer herself up. "Impossible." She whispered.

125 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:47 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
<Meanwhile...>
"Right now, since you're in somebody else's dream, I can't harm you physically. But once you come back to your own, I'm waiting for you... and to ever wake up again, that's where you'll need to be! Farewell for now Kenny Boy, but remember... I'm waiting."

With that, Kenneth snapped out of his trance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum