The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Machine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Tubes were connected to each of them, and images of each of their pasts appeared on nearby screens. The image vanished and they were placed in a dense forest, no sun shining. Nothing but plant life.

View user profile

127 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 pm

"Now the scenery changed all of the sudden," Sheryl thought to herself.

View user profile

128 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:52 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"This is a dream. I've been told it's a dream. There's no denying it." Mel started ranting on again. "I'll awake from this eventually. Everything will be normal. I won't have powers, I won't be a target to be destroyed, I'll be normal. I'll just have to wait to wake up. I can't wake myself up now because this is a night terror..." She continued like this, trying hard to convince herself. She was failing miserably, yet she continued.

129 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Comica Dreams wrote:"Now the scenery changed all of the sudden," Sheryl thought to herself.
(Congrats Girl Scout McObvious! You just earned your 'Uh Durrr' Patch! AWESOME )

"Quit it! You know that isn't true. The only true thing is that this is a dream. We have to work together if we ever want to escape!" Ursula said as the plants bloomed under her feet.

View user profile

130 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:57 pm

((~Thank you! AWESOME ))

"She's got a bit of a point there," Sheryl responded.

131 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"Apparently, I'm stuck here too. Somehow, we have to get out. But how? How do you get out of a dream without waking up?

132 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"We obviously have control over our bodies and powers, but no control over what goes on within the dream." Ursula began. "And that voice. It seemed that is was comprised of various parts of each of our brains, probably the wisest parts. It seemed to be able to show us a glimpse of what was going on, which means we were woken up, in a way."

View user profile

133 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 pm

"Telepathically maybe," Sheryl guessed as she walked closer to Ursula.

((And I thought that voice was one of the teachers at first.))

134 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"I'm naturally lucid, and they aren't pumping chemicals into me, so I might have a little control. Not much, though." Focusing, Kenneth attempted to make it start to rain. Immediately above his head, a raincloud appeared and drenched him, leaving everything else dry.

135 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 am

Robin had said nothing while the voice was ranting, and she had an idea. "Everyone, coax the voice back, and try to 'hear' where its coming from, that may be the direction we need to go to get out," she said, growing more excited and hopeful, making her emitted light shine brighter, and it lightened the dark forest a bit around her.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

136 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:41 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Mel proceeded to electrocute herself in attempt to wake herself up. When she heard Robin's idea, she stopped.

((It's fun to make my characters go insane...))

Last edited by LittleMiss on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

137 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 am

"Wait, if we die in this dream, will we be woken up, or just...gone?" Robin asked nervously.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

138 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:47 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I've died in a dream but woken alive..." Mel offered an answer.

139 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 am

This seemed to make Robin even more like her namesake, and she paced, all the while saying, "But this is no ordinary dream."

140 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I found a problem to your 'follow the voice' idea. He- It's a part of us, so doesn't that mean he's where we are?" Mel explained.
[/center]

141 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 pm

"Yeah, but, it's probably going to be controlled by those 'teachers', and it may be coming in the direction of their control center," she explained further, "And I never said it was a perfect plan. But its better than just sitting around until they get bored and they decide to kill us or something."

142 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:15 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Kill us?!" Mel started freaking out again.

143 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 pm

"Why would they do that when they later get sued and fired for killing us," Sheryl told the rest of the group, "Even though we may or may not count on having our deaths backed up legally, since we have powers and probably would be counted as you know.... Aliens."

View user profile

144 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:45 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Were you not listening earlier?! This project is ran by the government! Of course they won't care if we die!!!" Mel shouted, shaking Sheryl back and forth.

145 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 pm

"Not really," the now slightly embarrassed Sheryl quickly replied, "But this probably isn't the best time in the world to shake a person back and forth if there are things that are going to possibly kill us."

146 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"EVERYONE SHUT UP! FIGHTING AND CONTRADICTING ONE ANOTHER ISN'T GOING TO GET US ANYWHERE!" Ursula shouted.

View user profile

147 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Ursula's voice pulled Alyison out of the trance she was in. She had heard everything the voice and everyone else had said. She decided to use Robin's idea and try to find where the voice was coming from.

View user profile

148 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:08 am

Robin sighed softly. The loud noises were hurting her ears, They most likely didn't care about killing them, and the goverment officials would never tell the public about it. Anyway, the public wouldn't remember them. And there you have it, another secret of the goverment's Area 51.

149 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Wait, if the voice is a part of us, doesn't that mean it'll disappear eventually? Or will it stay here like us? Do we even know if we'll be here after our memories are erased?" The recent events had made Mel go somewhat mentally crazy.

150 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"Does it matter?" Robin said. "We'll probably still be here, even if our memories are erased, and if the voice goes away we'll have to think of another plan."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum