The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Machine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:11 pm

"But we might not even remember that we are in a dream to begin with if our memories got erased," Sheryl told the others.

152 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

"Then you would have to wonder how much memory we would still have, which would waste the time we have until the 'teachers' decide to pull one more of their sick pranks on us in here. And if we do get our memories erased, then we wouldn't have to remember our friends and families outside the dream to make ourselves that more lonely...it wouldn't be all bad," Robin said.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

153 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Let me tell you the scenario that has been haunting me almost the entire time I've been here." Mel started. "Imagine your in a desert. A flat desert. Except, there's no wind, no heat or cold, and flat desert every direction you look. There's obviously no food, but you're never hungry anyways. You never get sick or thirsty either, so it takes forever for you to die. You have no memory of how you got there so there's no way out." She explained. "That's what kind of situation we're in!!" She shouted, a crazed look in her eyes. "Oh, and I've always been confused by this; when people's memories get erased (like all of it), won't they forget basic stuff like language, school, and even walking?" Mel explained. "Since they're probably pretty far into deleting are past (I'm only guessing), then don't we still remember it if we're still talking to each other? Or is it like some sort of weird dream thing? And if it is a dream thing, than when we find a way out will we be able to talk?"

((Mel has a lot of questions =P
If joo don't like them DK, I'll delete that part of the post xD))

154 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:25 am

"They're erasing us from the past, aren't they?" Alyison asked. "We would still exist in the dream, since it isn't really a part of us. Plus, they aren't erasing our memories, just our past. But, if we did happen to get out, we would just stop existing." Alyison said, trying to answer Mel's question.

View user profile

155 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:51 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Maybe they're erasing the memory of our pasts from others..." Mel considered.

156 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 pm

"That would be less complicated for them to do, I think," Robin said.
[meaning what Mel just said]

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

157 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 pm

"But that would cause problems if we ever get out of here," Sheryl curiously commented, "And I'd like to see someone have confused family members as long as that person isn't going to be me."

158 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:29 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"They probably don't expect us to escape." Mel countered.

159 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:30 pm

"That would be rather interesting..." Robin said

160 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:32 pm

"I agree," Sheryl added, "Especially the escaping and the confused family parts."

161 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:59 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"I'm confused..." Kenneth muttered.

162 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 am

"Same Here" Tornado said.

View user profile

163 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 pm

"I wonder if the dream-scape will eventually end if you travel in one direction, like a wall or something, or if we will be transported back here eventually..." Robin said.

164 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:44 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Well Professor Silent, maybe you should try listening!" Mel shouted, a hammer forming in her hand. She swung it at the boy, but it disappeared just before contact. Whoa, what just happened? Mel asked nothing, confused. She ignored it and turned to Robin. "And it could be a loop. If we go far enough we'll just end up on the other side. Hey voice, can you speak up and tell us if that's a good idea to walk to the end of the dream?"

((Tornado I disapprove of your characters name so much I decided not to use it. Just a heads up that I'll just be calling your character "the boy" if it's name is Tornado. Just to let you know...))

165 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:51 pm

((What if someone who was not Tornado had named their character Tornado?))

"Don't worry Tornado, we're getting some answers if you are wondering," Sheryl told Tornado in case he may or may have not been listening to what Mel said earlier.

View user profile

166 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Tornado jumped a bit from almost being hit from the hammer. "Jeez!" Tornado said.

View user profile

167 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm

"Don't worry," Sheryl told Tornado, "Even if she did hit you, you wouldn't be harmed badly. Unless you'd actually want that."

168 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:26 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Wake up and smell the roses people. We're being total idiots. We're talking about how confused we are, when we should be working out a way to escape before we're totally erased! We don't even know if we'll be erased!" Ursula said stepping in. "I'm going to find a way out of this, come if you want." she turned on her heels and ran deeper into the vast forest that spread out before them.

View user profile

169 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
A wall formed in front of Mel, but when she tried to bang her head against it it disappeared. She fell forward on her face, but soon picked herself up. "So much for controlling dreams." She mumbled, deciding to follow Ursula.

170 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Sheryl decided to follow Ursula because she'd like to get out of the dream as well before it's too late.

View user profile

171 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Ursula walked deeper into forest, before she heard a snort from the bush. Some sort of creature with seven legs jumped from the bush. It bore a striking resemblance to a teacher at the school that they were now trapped in. It was furry and yellow-y brown and it was tilted because the amount of legs it had.

View user profile

172 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Alyison chased after Ursula, but slid to a stop when she saw the teacher-spider jump out from behind the bush.

View user profile

173 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"That's disgusting!" Ursula said, fake-gagging herself.

View user profile

174 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:37 pm

"I wonder if it's dangerous...." Alyison muttered, going up to poke it.

View user profile

175 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Robin was following Ursula, and yelped in suprise when she saw the spider.
Once she was looking at the teacher-spider, she spoke,"It looks lopsided, like it was harmed or something." she commented

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum