The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Machine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Her duplicated fear went into a corner and seemed to disapate, making Robin sigh in relief, until she saw what it transformed into. It did not exist, did not emit or relect light, and made her very weak, almost forcing her to her knees before it was fully formed, and she screamed. An eerie, hopeless wail that battered your eardrums with the force of a blizzard. (You now know what it is, a black hole, and its sucking her -and the rest of you guys- in.) However, she forced down the fear the minimum so she could speak to their 'teacher'. "So you're just going to let us destroy ourselves with our own fears?" she whispered.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

227 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"I have an idea!" Ursula cried as she took off around the corner, not noticing the hole at first, so she struggled, but finally made it. She ran around the corner and walked into the classroom, to find that everything was exactly the same, so she fished a match out of the teacher's desk and burnt the bug to nothingness.

View user profile

228 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:51 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
As Mel turned a corner, she realized that she wasn't being chased anymore. Turning back, she saw the water being sucked into the black hole and disappearing. "Oh, no," She whispered, backing away. Since she was at a corner she bumped against the wall behind her.

229 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Robin just sat on the floor, limp, yet taking a very long time to be sucked up. She supposed that if she was going to be eaten by a nightmare like this, the 'teachers' would make it take as long as possible, and so therefore she did nothing, knowing that there was no excape, so there was no use in trying.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

230 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 pm

(BUMP)

View user profile

231 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Again, Tornado, if there's no need to bump if you weren't the last poster. Just rpg)

"We have to plug this thing or something!" Ursula shouted as it got louder and larger.

View user profile

232 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm

"With what?" Robin said listlessly.

233 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"The teachers!" Mel shouted back.

234 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm

"Why do you think that," Sheryl asked, "It's not like they have electric plug outlets on their backs."

235 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:22 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Is that supposed to be a pun, because now is not the time for puns!" Mel said as she grabbed a door knob, as it was the only thing she could find to hold onto.

236 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Ursula felt a sharp pain shoot through her body, and she fell to the floor. Her eyes drifted shut as her almost lifeless body slid toward the black hole.

Meanwhile...

Back at the school, classes were going on regularly, but one mysterious classroom was under lockdown, and a few of the smartest students were ordered to that very same room. The students were asleep in the cases, a sort of green goo pumping into their bloodstreams, a dream controlling serum of some kind. The one girl with curly brown hair began to shiver, and she opened her eyes, though she didn't seem to be awake. They sent a quick electric shock into her bloodstream, but it wasn't electricity, it was some sort of electrified dream controller. The girl's eyes closed and her head slumped down as soon as the electrified controller shocked her body.

View user profile

237 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Mel slowly inched toward Ursula, grabbing her shirt while at the same time attempted to not get pulled in. With the extra superhuman strength that only dreams can supply, she easily pulled Ursula; though it looked like Mel was having trouble pulling her because of the black hole. She kept trying, until finally asking the others for help. She had to shout to be heard over the hole.

238 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 am

Alyison was hiding beneath a desk in the classroom, trying to stay away from all the trouble. She heard Mel screaming for help, and went out to look, getting pulled toward the black hole.

View user profile

239 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Robin was slowly making process towards a teacher, the closest one to the hole, when she seemed to hit something solid in the air around the teacher. She yelped in fear when she saw something even more frightening than the black hole behind her. Stunned with shock, she glanced at her hands and saw something float away. "No way..." she muttered almost too softly to hear. Her hands were disolving into pixels of color and floating away.
(What if they were in a computer, and not a dream? {Idk a random idea I had. Shall change if you guys don't like it.} o.o)

240 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:25 pm

((Actually we used to have an RPG like that and everyone was supposed to work with each-other, but they wound up beating the daylights out of themselves.

And besides, this is The Dream Machine, And it really wouldn't make too much sense to be stuck in a computer. Razz))

Sheryl grabbed on to Alyison but wound up being pulled closer to the black hole.

View user profile

241 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 pm

((Strange and oddly like The Lord of the Flies. Only difference being in a comp. and not on an island. Mmmk.)) {Other Random Idea-- that is the way out of the dream. Likes? Dislikes? Neutrals? This is going dead here and so I'm trying to be creative.}

242 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:08 pm

((I like that idea, and then we can gang up against the teachers for trapping us in the dream as revenge.))

243 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 pm

{Ok, but can someone else put it into effect, I'm being a little inactive lately.

244 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:49 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((-.-

Comica Dreams wrote:Actually we used to have an RPG like that and everyone was supposed to work with each-other, but they wound up beating the daylights out of themselves.

This sounds like something I read in a book. Like a rooster crows situation. In the book, it explained that as someone getting sick or something right after some rooster crowed, then blaming the rooster for it =/
Pretty much it means that your making the wrong conclusions.
You think that:
Everytime we make a computer related RPG, people are going to fight.

You figure out how illogical that is yourself and tell me the real reason why we fought in that RPG...

Don't take that the wrong way, I just don't want you turning down every good computer RPG idea because of what happened then 3=

I didn't like how that one was set up, it was more like being trapped in the monitor =/))

245 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 pm

((Computer ones would still be allowed but must be played with but we would have to be careful, in my opinion. Though in an RPG where people are stuck in dreams, that would be sort of unfitting to be trapped in a computer.

Now I think we should go back to Role-playing before any arguments start.))

246 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:21 am

{I'm going to just rp after someone else posts...if I remember that is.}

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum