The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Machine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(yet Tornado fails to fall asleep)

View user profile

52 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:47 pm

(Oops sry)

Then, Tornado fell asleep, unconsious and then the mechanical arms let go of him.

View user profile

53 Re: The Dream Machine on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Alyison didn't say anything as the chair grabbed her, after watching what happened to the others. She just sat there and eventually became unconcious, falling out of the chair as she was released.

View user profile

54 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((What a cruddy time DK decided to leave us, huh Comica? Time to improvise!))

Soon, Mel started to fall into REM sleep; the stage of sleep where most dreams occur. At first, the scene was blinding white. It started to change into a power plant; an area related to her power of electricity. She walked around the dream, once pinching herself to make sure it was a dream because the scene was so realistic. Soon she reached the end where it turned pitch black; she didn't know it but she was where she collided with someone else's dream. They hadn't fallen into REM sleep yet, so the dream hadn't yet formed.

((Hint hint, your character is supposed to now fall into REM sleep and have a dream related to their power hint hint))

55 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 am

Robin was walking around, even though her dream really hadn't formed yet and 'felt' someone bump into the dream. It felt odd and somehow wrong. Yet she ignored it and surrendered herself into the bathing light that healed instead of hurt your eyes. "So many colors..." she muttered to no one.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

56 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

Soon Sheryl started to fall into a REM sleep as well. At first, the scene she saw was nothing but eye-blinding whiteness. The scene then changed into a field with a path of burning fire surrounding Sheryl, that could be associated with her fire powers a bit. She pinched herself to see if she was really dreaming as she walked down the path. Soon, he more she followed the path, the darker it got around her with the path-guiding fire still glowing. It didn't take much longer for her to reach the end as the fire around her began to dim and darken until it wasn't visibly there. She then reached the end as it became pitch black around her, she wasn't aware she probably got stuck in someone else's dream that hadn't formed yet.

57 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
All of a sudden, the scene Mel was standing in turned into a giant color spectrum. "This just gets weirder and weirder." She muttered as she walked into the other dream. She saw someone in the distance, and as she got closer she noticed Robin. "Again, really weird." Mel repeated as she approached Robin.

58 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:48 am

Robin sighed as she saw Mel walk into her dream, breaking her concentration from the light and it seemed to dim as she defocused. Robin's eyes sparkled with reflected light as she spoke. "I know this is probably a dream, but I like this dream and have no intentions of ending it." she said calmly.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

59 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Very realistic, I might add." Mel replied. "Earlier I felt like I was in a real power plant. Emphasis on power. I could feel the electricity. I felt like I could destroy a city without moving a finger." She explained her dream. "It's a bit intimidating, actually. Though now that I'm out of that dream, it makes me feel kind of weak." She admitted to Robin.

60 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 am

This was slightly interesting news to Robin who stared off into the distance, thinking. "So you can control electrical currents?" she asked. "Interesting."
The backround coloring shifted from mostly blues and purples to rich green shades, with some yellow and blue.

((The colors reflect her moods))

61 Re: The Dream Machine on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm

As Alyison entered the REM sleep, she heard a water fall. In her dream, she saw a vast stretch of water. She started swimming, following a bright light in the distance.

View user profile

62 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"You can control the color spectrum, that's pretty impressive." Mel replied.

63 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 am

Robin shrugged and muttered, "So what, its not very useful."

64 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:37 am

Then, Tornado fell asleep in the REM. And he saw dark clouds approaching the area, and then a tornado formed. "Wow" Tornado said as he stared at the tornado.

View user profile

65 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"It's pretty cool if you ask me." Mel assured her. "Name's Mel." She held out her hand to shake.

66 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 am

Then, the tornado came towards Tornado and picked him up and he started flying inside it. "WHEE!" He said in excitement.

View user profile

67 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 am

"Robin," she said, taking the hand shake. She sighed lightly and said remorsely, "I suppose if you came into my dream that I should follow you into yours, even if to see if I also grow weaker when not in my own dream."

68 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Why not." Mel agreed as she led her to the dream. Mel could feel the electric energy pulse through her as she got closer to her power plant dream.

((Tornado, I guess you can wait until someone goes into your dream, unless you want to cross into someone elses like mine.))

69 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:38 pm

(Ok.)

A few other tornadoes had formed and they went near Mel and Robin.

View user profile

70 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Bad tornado. The dream only lasts until YOUR dream for now. Plus it would wreck Mel's dream.))

71 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 pm

The blackness surrounding Sheryl suddenly turned into wherever Tornado's dream was taking place at the time. She became slightly annoyed that the dream involved tornadoes though, and walked towards one of the tornadoes, ready to deal with whatever would be thrown in front of her.

View user profile

72 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm

The tornado that Sheryl walked near had Tornado inside. Tornado flew out of the twister and right into Sheryl.

View user profile

73 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Sheryl dodged right out of the way of Tornado, because the thought of Tornado landing on her, did indeed creep her out. She then landed on the grass below her and then she let out a sigh.

"Why didn't I guess this was something he liked," Sheryl thought to herself.

Last edited by Comica Dreams on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

74 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Tornado landed on the ground. "Wow that was fun" Tornado said.

View user profile

75 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Robin did feel reasonably weaker after walking out of her multicolored dream, and twiched in alarm at the sight of the tornados, but before she could speak, they just seemed to fade away. "Whatever," she mumbled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum