The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Machine

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 pm

A few more tornadoes came. And then Tornado got up and noticed the other 2. "Who are you guys?" Tornado asked them.

View user profile

77 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:25 pm

"Robin," one of the girls said, "And next to me is Mel. This is her dream," Robin continued.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

78 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:26 pm

"No... You're in my dream" Tornado said.

View user profile

79 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:27 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
When the tornadoes entered Mel's dream, they failed to destroy anything. As they got closer to the heart they simply disappeared. "You'd like to know." Mel scoffed when he asked her name. "So were you right? Do you feel any weaker?" She turned to Robin, ignoring Tornado.

((This IS her dream tornado. Seriously.))

80 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:30 pm

(Oh, sorry.)

Tornado ignored Mel as he watched the tornadoes dissapear.

View user profile

81 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Robin just stood there, and nodded at Mel. They were still in her dream. In front of them was the border of the newcomer's dream. Turning around, she could see her own dream.

((I edited my last post in the Aliens Among Us one. It is possible to go forward with that plotline now. =) ))

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

82 Re: The Dream Machine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Name: Kenneth Hall
Personality: Kenneth is nervous and timid, exactly the sort bullies love. As a result, he is usually by himself. He has an active imagination that keeps him entertained.
Appearance: Kenneth is short, with dark brown hair that needs a cut. His eyes are steel grey and his skin is quite pale. He usually wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
Power: High awareness wake-induced lucid dreaming, mild interference in the dreams of others (As in, causing, say, a trash bin to appear would be difficult).
Other: Was not selected to take part in the experiment.
Confirmation: Aprooved! (DK said me and Comica could take control of this RPG while he's gone =P)

83 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:16 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Accepted!))

"Watch where you send those tornadoes or I'll have to electrocute you." Mel warned Tornado.

84 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 am

Robin sighed, knowing that she couldn't do much 'useful' things and wondered if you could turn invisible in a dream. She spaced out a little as she was thinking.

85 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Kenneth Hall was asleep and dreaming. Normally he enjoyed dreaming. It was one of the few things in his life he could control. Not tonight, though. Tonight, something was wrong.
There was a man in a robe in his dream tonight, his hood pulled low, hiding his face. Something about the man bothered Kenneth. Hurriedly, he wished the man out of his dreamscape.
"Not that easy this time, Kenny boy." said the figure, using the name his father used when he was having one of his episodes. The figure stood, pulling back his hood, showing his face. His face was Kenny's face, but flat, blank, hollow. The figure raised hisarms, and shadows detatched themselves from the walls.
"You're having a nightmare. I am that nightmare." the Kennething said. "You made me, out of all the hurt that you, and therefore I, have endured. Now, both of us are in this dream, but only one of us is going to be there when morning comes. That one is going to be me." The shadows crept towards Kenneth, with the monster in front. He carried a dagger now. The dagger had two words engraved on the blade: Kenneth Hall. Blood seemed to flow in rivulets, conforming to the letters. Faced with this horror, Kenneth turned and ran, forming the tunnel as he ran. The shadows chased, and he threw up hurried obstacles which they broke through all too quickly.
Slowly, light became visible at the end of the tunnel, Kenneth dashed forward, plunging in...
A power plant. He was in a power plant. There were some other kids, though not any the Kenneth knew. What were they there for?

86 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(Seeing as my power intertwines with Mel's I changed it~)

Ursula, being a light sleeper, took longer than the others to fall into her REM Sleep. As she awoke, or awoke within her dream, a forest grew and bloomed around her. Vines covered the floor and she walked swiftly through it, moving along, as if one with the plants. But, soon they led her to a bright light, and as she approached she realized that she was somewhere else. It was a power plant.

View user profile

87 Re: The Dream Machine on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Tornado ignored Mel yet again.

View user profile

88 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 am

Alyison got closer to the light, and as she swam into it, she ended up in another dream. She was feeling a little bit weaker, but then a tornado came near her. It picked her up and she was thrown over next to Mel, Robin, and Tornado.

View user profile

89 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:56 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Wait, our powers have nothing to do with each other.))

Mel could sense that someone else just arrived; someone other than Alyison. She decided to ignore it for now.

90 Re: The Dream Machine on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Robin felt uncomfortable around the others, and she wanted to return to her own dream, being in Mel's dream so long was making her pathedically weak.

91 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
LittleMiss wrote:
((Wait, our powers have nothing to do with each other.))

Mel could sense that someone else just arrived; someone other than Alyison. She decided to ignore it for now.
(that's because I already changed mine...)

View user profile

92 Re: The Dream Machine on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:59 pm

((Well at least all of us didn't pick to be immortal at the same time. No offense to people who like to play as an immortal. :U ))

View user profile

93 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:48 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((DK, make something happen in this RPG, I know you only have access for a short time during vacation but I've been stalling for something to happen. I guess me and Comica can try to think of something...))

94 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:41 pm

((Ok, I thought of something kinda crazy that I didn't really think through that could happen...can I use it?)) ((IDEA-->Could all the dreams suddenly start collapsing? For no apparent reason? {I mean they have to wake up Eventually.} ))

95 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(The dreams are going to get... worse~)

As the world was so, powerful, to them, it soon began to change. The dreams melted away, all of them gathered together. A face, purely made of darkness appeared, and it soon laughed maniacally as things took a turn for the worst.

View user profile

96 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Parts of the power plant in the merged dream started shaking, and electricity started escaping. They took a humanoid form and started toward the group. "I though this was an experiment for controlling dreams!" Mel screeched.

((You said "things took a turn for the worst." That's what I came up with for Mel's dream. Is that OK?))

97 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:28 pm

"Alright," Sheryl shouted in joy, "It's a dream I'd like to see people have! Except for myself of course."

98 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
LittleMiss wrote:
Parts of the power plant in the merged dream started shaking, and electricity started escaping. They took a humanoid form and started toward the group. "I though this was an experiment for controlling dreams!" Mel screeched.

((You said "things took a turn for the worst." That's what I came up with for Mel's dream. Is that OK?))
"I've been having the same problem. I'm a lucid dreamer, but somehow tonight I couldn't control this... thing... in the dream with me. I made a tunnel and ran, but the thing followed me. That's how I got here." said a voice from the shadows. Slowly, a short boy with dark brown hair faded to visibility beside Mel.

99 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Wait, you didn't come to the experiment, but your here anyways?" Mel asked. "And am I the only one who sees the electrical things heading for us?!" She added.

100 Re: The Dream Machine on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:01 pm

"I did notice, oh and look," Sheryl replied as she changed her glance to a quickly-spreading path of fire that was from her dream, "It's our friend the fire path!"

((Oh and that's my turn for the worst. Or at least the beginning of it.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum