The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aliens Among Us

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Aliens Among Us on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
[center]It's Friday, and your excited for the weekend. That is, before you check the mail. You see a message in the midst of the letters, but this isn't any normal letter; you're surprised you can understand it. This message informs you of something that panics you, but your ability of reading it confirms it; you are not from Earth. The message won't tell you where your from or who's after you, but it comes with part of a code that tells you where you need to go. You don't know this, but the rest of the clues are with the others of your kind who live on the Earth. They have been left here to protect you from what destroyed your REAL home planet. Crack the code and find this "safe planet" promised to you when you solve the mystery, or get captured by the "Enemy" or the government. You'll find something along the way to help you; the ability to change into an animal.

Rules:
TRF
No morphs the same as others
Real names kthx

Sign-up
Code:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Morph:
Other:
Confirmation:

Name: Peyton Hofer
Appearance: Peyton has shoulder-length blonde hair and green eyes. She wears a blue-green jacket and blue t-shirt. She also wears long, denim shorts and sandals.
Personality: Peyton is most at home outside. She likes climbing trees and anything else in the open air. She only gets along with some people, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like to get to know others.
Morph: Falcon (I do fox too much. Plus I wanna fly)
Other: Nope

2 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Name: Jason Ballard
Appearance: He has dark black hair which he always parts to the left, and unusual shining yellow eyes. He wears a black hoodie and tan pants.
Personality: Jason has a horrible personality. He always contradicts what people say, and is usually always mean. Every once in a while, though, he will say something nice to someone.
Morph: Snake
Other: He has an identical twin, named Jacob. It's impossible to tell them apart except for their personalities. They were 'born' in America, but were adopted and moved to Japan after they were born.
Confirmation: Accepted! Put quotes around born 'cause they were technically born on that planet I was too lazy to name =P

View user profile

3 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 am

Name: Samantha
Appearance: Samantha has bright green eyes and slightly longer than shoulder-length dark blond hair. She wears a pair of jeans and a black shirt, along with her 'necklace' (not a collar) of a black cat collar. Gets upset if you call the 'necklace' a collar.
Personality: Usually only socalizes if the other person talks to her first, Samantha usually is in her own little world, up a tree, thinking about something. Makes slightly offensive jokes sometimes. Her personality changes with her mood, although it is usually reasonably nice until she gets bored, like she usually does.
Morph: A small Leopard cub (as one of the youngest, it will grow with the RPG-ok?)
Other: (Reason for picking cat -- Your inner animal spirit is a Cat
Your elegant, understanding, and intuitive. Often deep in though,your an empathetic person with a big heart. At times, you can be rather lazy. )
((Lazy as in doing RPG sites all day lol))

Confirmation: Accepted! I'd be shocked if it wasn't a cat. Surprised mine wasn't a fox? At least 10 of my characters here were somehow related to foxes if the RPG allowed xD. Kinda got old... (Mystic Academy, Lunar War, Wicked, Raidoactive, Radioactive Comeback, Harry Potter, That one RPG that i cant remember when she had the pet fox, Okay I can only remember 6, but if DK hadn't deleted all those other RPGs I would have known more!)

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

4 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Both accepted!

5 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Name: Conway Jacobson
Appearance: Conway has golden blonde hair and tanned skin. He has blue eyes and is usually wearing a t-shirt that has an imprint of a faded skull on it with a few words written in illegible handwriting. He wears khaki shorts that somewhat sag and he wears black vans with lime gren paint splatters on the sides.
Personality: Though he is blonde, he's not your typical 'dumb-blonde'. He's considered to be a dark person and many people avoid him, though the few that get to know him realize he's an overall good person. He usually doesn't talk much, though when he does it's only in dire situations or those that alarm him.
Morph: Lion... not a fully grown one, but not a total baby one either.
Other: None
Confirmation: Accepted! Teenage lion, BTW. Not baby and not grown. I once encountered a teenage bear.

View user profile

6 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:57 am

((Yeah, LittleMiss, I was somewhat suprised and this time I took a personality test to give me the morph and it STILL gave me a cat lol))

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

7 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((lol, right
k we can start. Let's say the message told you to go somewhere and meet with the others of your kind. We start there))

Peyton walked into the warehouse, the message in her hand. She wondered when the "others" would show up. She took a seat on the crate as she waited for them.

8 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Samantha had the note in her hand, and slowly walked into the warehouse, knowing that someone was there even before her eyes quickly adjusted to the low light from the dreary window. "So, are you one of the 'others' that were supposed to meet me here?" Samantha asked Peyton.

9 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Apparently so." Peyton replied. "My name's Peyton." She added.

10 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Samantha nodded and asked, "So what do we do? Wait for someone else or do something, although someone else may come here?" As she was speaking, she was pacing the small room impatiently. Eventually, she got bored and sat on one of the other crates that were strewn randomly around the room. Curiosity demanded that she open the crate, but it was securly fastened and would not budge.

((Someone else come before she leaves the room, or climbs into the rafters, or does something stupid.))

11 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Conway walked, still staring at the letter curiously when he reached the warehouse. He pulled open the door and walked inside, noticing the two other girls. He flashed the letter, expecting them to do the same, as proof that he was supposed to be here.

View user profile

12 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Samantha got up and greeted the newcomer, gesturing towards her own note still on the crate. She then stretched, and asked what they should do next, since she didn't really care less.

13 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:46 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I see you got the letter to, huh?" Peyton sighed. "To think we thought we were human!" She said, confused.

14 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Human is a relative term." Conway replied taking a seat.

View user profile

15 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Samantha snorted. "Who'd want to be human? This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to us! So why would you want to be human and live one of their 'normal lives'?" she said with conviction.

16 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Perhaps it is the wish of one to fit in. Human, again is a relative term, as to those on our planet, we would be considered humans, and the humans of this planet would thus be 'aliens'." Conway replied, still in the dark tone that usually accompanied whatever he said.

View user profile

17 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:05 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"News Flash, smart alic; human is a species not some "relative term." Peyton replied to Conway. "I wouldn't call it exciting; more like freaky or interesting." She added to Samantha.

((I can see the Conway and Peyton are going to get along well. xD))

18 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Perhaps human is not a relative term to you, but tell me, do you know for a fact that other planets do indeed NOT have a species called humans, though are completely unlike the humans of this planet?" Conway replied.

View user profile

19 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"You sound more like a conspiracy theorist then the rocket scientist you seem to be going for." Peyton countered.

20 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Feh. Though you may be my species I have no need to deal with a snarky one like you." Conway said turning his back.

(are we gonna progress soon?)

View user profile

21 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((I was getting to that. I'm not one to end fun fights like these quickly.))

"While your complaining about my so-called snarky-ness, this "Enemy" from the message are looking for us as we speak." Peyton argued. "Now are you going to stand there or help me figure this code out?" She asked Conway.

22 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:30 pm

*suddenly runs in* WAAAAAIT! *trips over inconveniently placed branch*

Name: Matthew Richmond
Appearance: Matthew is tall and toned with a light tan. You would think his pale blonde hair was that messy when he wakes up, but he acually puts a fair amount of time and effort into styling it in the morning. His sharp teal eyes accent his angular features. He usually wears a sports jacket with a t-shirt, jeans, and Vans.
Personality: Everything about Matthew gives him an aura of arrogance, right down to the way he walks. He is rather aloof and egotistic. Rightfully so, he is more intelligent, athletic, and graceful than many. However, his tendency to withdraw himself from "simpleton" conversations has led him into many awkward situations.
Morph: Peacock
Other: N/A
Confirmation: Accepted! No worries, your not to late! ^^

View user profile

23 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Accepted! You may now show up at the warehouse.))

24 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:44 pm

The door flung open, and in strutted Matthew. Late, as some might have labeled it. If inquired, the adolescent would've identified his delayed arrival as fashionably late. But, nevertheless, he had arrived. He scanned the room, noting the others, and scoffed.

View user profile

25 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"What's your problem?" Peyton asked, offended.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum