The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aliens Among Us

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Even I'm not that cocky." Conway replied as he tried to make heads or tails out of the note.

View user profile

27 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Jason walked up to the warehouse, wondering if it was the right place or not. He saw some others about his age, and assumed he was in the right place. He sat down on the crate farthest away from the others. It wasn't like he wanted to be there, anyways.

View user profile

28 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Samantha ignored (for the most part) the cocky newcomer. She was also scanning the note, holding it up to the light, looking for some kind of hidden clue, anything. It reminded her of one of those old spy movies where they had to crack some impossible code. She then sighed and let the note float to the ground slowly catching glimpses of it as it fell. Adressing the others, she said, "Hey! Wait a second. If the notes were delivered to each of us, then someone must know who we really are! We could find them!" A shadow crossed her excited face as a darker thought occured to her. "Or maybe it means we're in danger..." she said somberly, "Maybe we are already too late and the goverment, not our kind are the ones who know who we are... Maybe they are already closing in on this 'safe house' so that they could save themselves trouble finding us..." She let the sentence trail off.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

29 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Matthew didn't dignifty the comments with a response. He walked further into the room, flipped out his cellphone, and began texting his friends, ignoring the one girl's rambling.

View user profile

30 Re: Aliens Among Us on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Peyton tried holding it up to the light, but she couldn't see anything different. That is, until she flipped it over. She saw a few words on the back, but she couldn't make much sense of them. "Hold the back of your letters to the light." She told everyone. "Tell me if you see anything." Peyton added.

31 Re: Aliens Among Us on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 am

Samantha held it up to the light again and a few letters appeared, but it didn't make much sense, it looked like the 'words' were just fragments of a sentence. She then saw a bit of a reflection, as if there was plastic that just looked like the regular paper on the back or something. She started picking at the paper that she now realized was thicker than it should have been. The old parchment-like paper started to curl off and she ripped the rest of it off, revealing the rest of the message which was hidden by the real paper, and now the message made sense.

((I editted this 'cause no one was posting and the plot seemed stuck.))

Last edited by SpiritFlame on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had a random idea for letting the plot go on...but is not telling what the words/message say 'cause I feel uncreative.)

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

32 Re: Aliens Among Us on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:06 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Peyton took the parchment. "Solved Yet Many More. What?" She tried doing thing that Samantha did, but with her own paper. "The First Mystery You Have. I still don't understand." Peyton thought for a bit. "Maybe there's more behind everyone else's."

Conway reluctantly did as Peyton ordered him, and read what his said out loud. "Remember This Every Answer." He said, confused.

((Trying to make "The first mystery, you have solved, yet many more lie ahead.
remember this: Every Answer is Solved only with Teamwork. Even if it seems impossible, Remember to do it together.

Its the best I could come up with, and I'm not telling you any secrets about it =P
Let's just say they've got some travelling to do |3))

Last edited by LittleMiss on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

33 Re: Aliens Among Us on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:54 pm

(lol Good someone was creative today! -Pats LM's head approvingly-)

Samantha said, "So where do we go note? Geez, it tells me I did something right, then leaves me hanging..." she sighed and sat back down on her crate and stared at the ceiling.

34 Re: Aliens Among Us on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Jason took his note out of his pocket. It was all wrinkled, but readable. He held it up to the light and read the words "is Solved only with Teamwork." out loud, walking over to the others.

View user profile

35 Re: Aliens Among Us on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Matthew was not paying any attention; he continued texting.

View user profile

36 Re: Aliens Among Us on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Give me that!" Conway said as he moved over and attempted to snatch the letter from Matthew's pocket.

View user profile

37 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 am

His arm collided with the boy's as Matthew smacked his hand away. He slipped the paper from his pocket and held it high above the boy's head and well out of his reach.
"You want the paper? Want the paper?" Matthew taunted, speaking to him as if he were a dog.

View user profile

38 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:31 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Give it." Mel ordered, clearly annoyed with Matthew.

39 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 am

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Name: Tobias Fischer
Appearance: Tobias has blue eyes and shaggy brown hair that is constantly falling in front of them. He generally wears jeans, a green t-shirt, a purple zip-up hoodie, and bad, cheap shoes.
Personality: Tobias is imaginative and creative. He is enthusiastic about the things that interest him, and will talk your ears off if you ask about them. He is really into science, though his experiments almost never end as he predicted or intended. He prides himself that he can drive anything, but his parents won't let him have a car.
Morph: Himself
Other: Tobias is 100% and totally human. He has set up a lab in the abandoned warehouse next door to the one where the aliens are meeting.
Confirmation: Accepted!

40 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:07 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Accepted! If your character barges in remember that the message is in a foreign language not from Earth kthx))

41 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Suddenly, the warehouse door bust open, slamming against the wall with a loud crash. A tall, humanoid figure with an oddly shaped, bulbous head was silhouetted in the door.
"Ah-HAAAAAaaaaaa..." The figure yelled, trailing off in consternation. "Wait, you're not Duncan's cronies. Who are you?" The figure stepped forward, into better light, pulling off his hood to reveal a mess of brown hair. It was a boy, about sixteen by the look of him, wearing jeans, an unzipped purple hoodie with a green t-shirt under it, and really bad shoes. Reaching up, the boy tried to push some of his hair out of his face, but the offending strands simply flopped back into place.

42 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Samantha snorted at the new boy and said, "Did you get a note or what? Otherwise, leave."

43 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"Well, I did get this one from my mom reminding me to eat lunch."

44 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 pm

"What?! You've got to be kidding! Oh...you're...," she shut up immediately, knowing that she had already probably revealed too much.

45 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"What are you doing here anyways?" Mel's attention was taken away from Matthew and now directed at the boy.

46 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 pm

"Cronies? Pah!" Matthew snorted and rolled his eyes, still holding the letter out of reach.

View user profile

47 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"Name's Tobias. I have a lab in the warehouse next door." The boy raked more hair out of his eyes. "I heard somebody over here. I thought it might be these guys from my school, coming to wreck my lab. They've done it before." Tobias's hair hung down unhindered now. "Come to think of it, I'm not sure what I would've done if it was..." Tobias looked positively pensive now, sighing wearily. "What I wouldn't give to get out of here..."

48 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Samantha snorted, overhearing his sigh,"We aren't holding you here, and the door's over there if you really want to leave that badly Tobias."

49 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:32 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I agree. What's keeping you from going?" Peyton asked Tobias. "Give the note." She said to Matthew, getting impatient now.

50 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Mattew glanced at the girl, raised an eyebrow, and replied with a blunt, "No."

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum