The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aliens Among Us

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:46 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"I don't mean here, I mean here. As in where I am, in life and everything."
Turning, Tobias regarded Matthew. "Dude, give 'em back their stuff. I have enough experience to handle a jerk like you."

52 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"You've stumbled on this warehouse. No need to get involved. If you would be so kind as to leave the important business to us." Conway replied.

View user profile

53 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

"Excuse me? This is mine, and these little twerps are trying to take it. Now scram," Matthew sneered.

View user profile

54 Re: Aliens Among Us on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"I've put up with bullies too long to let one slide, even if it isn't my business what you're doing here." Reaching into his pocket, Tobias pulled out three small vials. One was filled with whitish powder, the other with clear liquid. Smiling slightly, he flung both at the floor in front of Matthew.
The reaction was instant, a purple flame appearing and lighting Matthew's laces up.
"Water won't put it out." Tobias said. "As a matter of fact, it'll make it worse. This'll put it out." Tobias pulled out another vial, this one full of of light yellow liquid. "Note?"

55 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"And this Duncan kid still bothers you?" Peyton asked Tobias.

56 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 am

"I- you- what!?" Matthew tossed the letter aside, his mouth agape. He paused, at a loss for words. "Disproportionate retribution, much!?"

View user profile

57 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Tobias picked up the note, which he handed to Peyton. Turning back to Matthew, he poured some of the yellow stuff on the fire, which died, leaving a puddle of clear liquid. As he did so, he answered Peyton's question.
"Yes, he does. Why else would I carry that stuff around? He's learned to ambush me, so that I don't get to use it."

58 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Matthew grunted, glaring at the boy. "I keep a letter- that is rightfully mine, by the way- from a bunch of pesky theives and you set my clothes on fire!? I think we're missing who the real bully is here."

View user profile

59 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:20 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"We wouldn't have tried to take the letter if you just read it in the first place." Peyton countered. She read the secret message in the note; "It says 'Remember to do it together.' Let's try to make since of these. She said to everyone.

Last edited by LittleMiss on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

60 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Samantha was still staring at the puddle of clear liquid, as if it would burst into flames again. When it didn't, she changed her focus to the mysterious new kid. "Why and how exactly did you get such dangerous things? That wasn't anything that I've ever seen before," she said.

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

61 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"He said he had a lab here. Maybe he made it with a do-it-yourself chemistry set and Science For Dummies." Peyton suggested jokingly.

62 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"It's actually mostly calcium oxide and water, along with some morpholine as fuel and some potassium chloride for special effects. It wouldn't likely have lit anything else on fire. As a matter of fact, the laces weren't actually burning: the morpholine was. The stuff I poured on it was hydrochloric acid. The calcium oxide will keep the water hot until it evaporates, then you'll have some chemical poweder and some salt crystals on the floor. It's cheap stuff. Smoke and mirrors, really. I discovered it while trying to find a formula for Greek Fire."

63 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I'd rather not have a chemistry lesson on a Friday, but thanks for explaining; though I didn't understand a word you said." Peyton replied.

64 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:01 pm

"What are you talking about? I was just minding my own business when someone tried to take it from me." Matthew frowned.

View user profile

65 Re: Aliens Among Us on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Whatever, Sir Texts-a-lot. Who wants to help me put these messages together and make since of them? Anyone?" Peyton asked, already setting them out on a crate.

66 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:37 am

Samantha had a blank look on her face--she had no idea what that was. She decided to help Peyton sort out the cards instead.

[Dude, greek fire is like super deadly, and almost impossible to put out. But nice research on the chemicals. Also, are you trying to kill the other kid with greek fire?]

View user profile http://almost every MMO gamesite you can imagine, and more of th

67 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:57 am

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
<Nah, this stuff isn't greek fire- not powerful enough. It does work quite well for scaring people.>

68 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Have you ever made that before?))

69 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 pm

[I mean if your character actually made the real thing, would he kill the other kid?]

70 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 pm

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[Thank you, by the way.]

Name: Azamos Palapoulos
Appearance: Azamos is a vibrant character, and he shows it by wearing his extremely big hair in an afro, which is tied up with a light blue headband, like his idol, Lazaros Popadoupoulos (Greek basketball player). He usually wears vibrant colors on his torso, and almost always wears casual jeans and sneakers.
Personality: As said before, Azamos is a very vibrant character, which means happy and that kind of thing. Even though he is kind, it takes a while to gain his full trust. He is useful in a tight situation in the strategical section.
Morph: Bengal tiger
Other: Greek.
Confirmation: Accepted! Though you were REALLY cutting it close...nice timing xD

Last edited by The Undertaker on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

71 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:45 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((Your cutting it close... I'll give you a situation but I'll delete the above post and edit some past posts...Your character's secret message on the note says "Even if it seems impossible." Notes added together: The first mystery, you have solved, yet many more lie ahead.
remember this: Every Answer is Solved only with Teamwork. Even if it seems impossible, Remember to do it together.))

"I don't think the sentences are finished, but there's no one else here..." Peyton pondered.

72 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"We're telling this kid" Conway said, gesturing to the human, "Everything or are we keeping him in the dark?"

View user profile

73 Re: Aliens Among Us on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"Personally I don't care. He doesn't seem to like his life anyways, so why don't we just drag him along and make it a bit interesting for him?" Peyton answered, smiling.

74 Re: Aliens Among Us on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 am

The Undertaker

The Wrestling Admin
The Wrestling Admin
[You talking to me?]

View user profile

75 Re: Aliens Among Us on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 am

"Hmm, it may be difficult for him to understand, and since he already isn't one of us, he will not understand the note. Still, if he really wants excitement that badly..." Samantha trailed off.

{We're talking about Tobias, you're not in the warehouse yet, and you're an alien anyway, right?}

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum