The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding the Truth

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Finding the Truth on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm

My name is Darius Natan. I was born a lucky child. Why? I was a prince. My father was king
Leofwin Natan of Rindlaria, the southern and largest part of Leganor, the large 3 nation world we live in. Along with Rindlaria, there is a Orpad, a little smaller and farther north than Rindlaria. Then there is the small country of Welarra, a land locked country stuck between Rindlaria and Orpad. My life growing up was anything and everything I ever wanted. If I wanted it I got it. One day, for my 18 birthday I got a horse and with it I went out to see the kingdom, for I have never seen it myself. Riding my white steed, I saw things I never wished to see. There were people without homes, with out money, without a family. I didn’t like what I saw, so I started riding back home. Then I saw an old lady who was walking down the street fell down and stopped moving. I was starting to get off my horse when 3 men came and stole everything she had. I was paralyzed. I have never seen, or even heard of such a thing. I grew up in a place of kindness and love. Without thinking, I got off my horse and threw one of the men to the ground. The other two stopped and looked at me. I heard a voice behind me.
“you shouldn’t of done that boy” said the gruff voice. It was the man I threw down a bit a go he was bald except for a goatee. “Now, your gonna get it.” he put his hand inside his fist and cracked his knuckles. He had a red band around his arm and a dagger at his side. He pulled his fist back getting ready to punch, when one of his men spoke.
“Wait! Doesn't this boy look...familiar?” said the shortest of the three. He had long hair and a beard that all seemed to form into one, he had a mace at his side.
“Yea, he looks like...like the kings son don't he?” this one was tall and had no hair anywhere but his arms, witch were rather buff. He had a large sword on his back.
“Yes,” said the first one, “he does.” he said with a smile crawling across his lips, his hand going towards the dagger on his side. “and I believe the king would pay a hefty price to get his son back. What do you think boys?” all 3 men pulled out their weapons slowly.
“Yes I think he would.” said the short one, greed in his eyes.
“Lets find out.” said the tall one as got into a fighting position.
The three men leaped at me and I remembered my training from the past 13 years. I ducked and leaped at the taller mans legs. I knew that he would fall easier for I could tell he had worse balance from the way he walked. The man toppled over and I jumped on his jest and hit him in the jugular vein. His eyes closed and his head lolled to the side. He was knocked out. Good. I grabbed his sword and tried to lift it. It was a little heavy, but I could manage. The short man came at me, yelling a battle cry. He swung and I side stepped, dodging it. I hit him in the stomach with the bottom of the blade and he fell to the ground gasping for breath. I turned to the final man and he was gone. I looked around, and I realized he had left. I started walking back towards the lady, when I feel something jump on my back. I reach for the thing and I feel something plunge into my back. I scream in pain and fall to the ground. The man gets off my back and looks me in the face. “I told you ya shouldn't of done that.” he said as he got up and walked towards one of his comrades. With the last of my strength I get up and strike him with my sword. He falls to the ground and I can still hear the words that he muttered before he fell. “This ain’t over yet.” he said. And instead of a body laying their, it just disappeared. I looked around and all of them were gone. The sword in my hand turned to dust and I just stood their and stared. I heard a moan and I remembered the old woman. I get over to help her up. She thanks me for helping her, and gives me a necklace. It was a coin with a dragon on it and a hole in the middle. She said to use it if I ever needed help. I didn't know what she meant, but I just put it on and said thank you. I got on my stead and rode back towards the castle. A sharp pain entered my back and I blacked out.

I awoke sitting on a red stained sheet and nurses and doctors everywhere. I saw my dads assistant sitting next to me. He was a well groomed fellow, about my height, who wore bright colors. But for some reason he wore black today. “what is wrong, Nesil?” I said quietly, the pain getting to my voice.
Darius. Your father is dead.” the words hit me like a head on collision with a dragon. “while you were out, some assassins came in and did him in. You are the king now.”
I couldn't respond. My father is dead? How can this be. “Do you have any idea what they looked like?” I asked, still in disbelief.
“They were a pair of 3. one was tall with hairy arms but none on his head. The other was short with a lions main of hair. And the one that looked like the leader had a small beard, but no hair elsewhere. Here, they left you a note.” Nesil handed me a note and I took it carefully. I looked at the seal, and it was a picture of a rain drop. I opened the letter and read.

I told you this ain't over yet. You took my men so I took your dad. Good luck running a kingdom on your own. Your mums dead and now your dad is gone. I'll see your around, prince Darius, or should I say 'King?'

I crumpled the paper and threw it to the ground. Anger spread across my face and I stood up. “Darius! You should not be standing! Get back in bed right now!” said one of the nurses. I shrugged her off my shoulder and I went into my fathers armory. I grabbed Tyderseus, the family sword. It has a red blade and a gem incrusted hilt. I put it on my back and I stared at the cloak on the wall. My fathers cloak. It was black with a hood that completely covered the whole body if needed. It was made of a magical cloth that protected the user from extreme weather, and could not be taken from the user. It can also allow the user to breath under water and had 2 pockets on the inside of the cloak that were never ending. I dawned the cloak and stepped out of the room. On my way out, I grabbed my fathers wrist bracer, witch was made out of the finest metal and were said to never break. I noticed that there was a circle in the center of it with a smaller circle rising up. I stared at the slot, then at the coin around my neck. I placed the coin in and it fit perfectly. There was a flash of light and I was surrounded in red armor. There were spikes coming off of the knuckles and at the shoulders. The helmet had just a small slit for the eyes but I could see everywhere. The helmet had ear like spikes, like a dragons head. I took the coin out and put it back around my neck. I also grabbed my fathers shield, Halkarr. It is a round shield with sharp spikes all around the edge. I walked out to the front of the castle. I felt my back were the dagger wound was, and it was already gone. I thought it was strange, but I just hopped on my horse and rode away.
I could hear someone shouting after me, but I could not turn back. For I knew who these men who attacked my father were now. They were henchmen of the evil wizard Balaero, and they had to be stopped. For years he has tormented but now he has gone to far. I am to disguise myself. I am no longer Darius Natan. I am now to take on the role of Dar Catarus. A traveler with nothing but the shirt on his back. I must form my own band of thugs and thieves to fight Balaero. It wont be easy, but who said it would be.

Hey guys, I am new to this site, but have been an RP'er for a long time. so to start off my time here, i thought i would post a new story! so here it is!

Here is the Info.

Elves- friendly with animals. Have long pointed ears. Tall, between 6 and 7 ft. graceful. Are slender and have flawless features. Normally use bows, daggers, and short swords.

Dwarfs- generally between 3 and 4 ft. They grow thick facial hair. They are gruff and feisty. Don't make a joke about their shortness, or they may be the one with the last laugh. Strong despite their size.
Normally use axes, hammers, and maces.

Human- Like us. They are between 5 and 6 ft. uses pole arms, swords, claymores, and shields

And Orcs- Green. Big. Burly. Sharp teeth. Uses Brute force and clubs. 4-5 feet tall. Less intelligent, but can get a job done. Very strong.

Rouge- a thief. They are fast and nimble. The assassins. Can run across roof tops, and pick locks. Light armor, good dexterity

Warrior- relies on strength. Charges boldly into battle, never looking back. Heavy or light armor. Good charisma and intelligence.

Fighter- uses bashing like weapons. High agility and endurance. Has no strategy, just blindly fights in battle. Wears no armor.

Wizard- Uses magic. Extremely high wisdom. Uses magic witch is moving with mind, mind-speaking, fire, ice, electricity, and control over light and darkness.

OK so here are the rules.
1. No god mods
2. Play your own character
3. This is a fantasy and medieval type RPG so no guns or futuristic stuff please.
4. Make this fun for everyone
5. no "no hiding in the shadow" type characters.

And here are the forums

Name: last name optional
Weapon: up to two, describe
Profession: Warrior, Rouge, Fighter, or Wizard
Armor/Clothing description:
Appearance: What does your character look like? Hair, eye color, built, etc.
Position: Who do you work for? Yourself, a gang, or Balaero. Or maby some one else?

And finally my character:

Name: Dar Catarus (Darius Natan)
Race: Human
Weapon: Tyderseus. red blade and a gem incrusted hilt. Halkarr, a round shield with spikes around the edges.
Profession: Warrior
Armor: Dragon Armor. Activates when ever the Mysterious coin is inserted. It is red armor, with spikes coming off of the knuckles & shoulders. Small slit for eyes, helmet looks like dragon head
Appearance: Solid black eyes with black hair to match. wears a red shirt w/ black jacket with sleeves torn off, jeans, and a black cloak. His sword and shield on his back and red and black bracers on his wrist. He has a golden coin with a dragon and a hole in it.
Position: Works for himself

if you have any questions, just ask!

View user profile

2 Re: Finding the Truth on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Names: Arradon, translated as "One Without a Path"; Agarwaenon, translated as "Bloodstained One" (Cirieston, translated as "Renewed Wish")
Race: Elf
Weapons: A plain dirk he calls Siniath Faeg, meaning "poor news", and a number of throwing knives.
Profession: Rogue
Armor/Clothing description: dark leather armor, with a black hooded cloak over it. The cloak has a number of tricks tucked inside, including poisons, smoke bombs, and even sometimes a lightweight wooden glider frame.
Appearance: Long, somwhat wispy dark hair, piercing blue eyes, thin lips, a sharp nose, and a pale complexion. He's about 7 feet tall, and even thinner than most elves.
Position: One of the best freelance thiefs, spies, or assassins in Leganor.

Last edited by d00m on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 am

OK d00m, your in. if we can get 2 other players, we will start, or , since its christmas, the 29th. witch ever comes first

View user profile

4 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:37 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Name: Aless Kail (Alessandra Kailin)
Race: Elf
Weapon: Algar; A wooden, handcrafted bow encrusted with Sapphires.
Profession: Wizard
Armor/Clothing description: Aless (as she likes to be called) wears a swift pink dress made of silk that's easy to maneuver and run around in. She wears no shoes, but she always keeps herself clean.
Appearance: Aless has dark brown hair that flows in curls to below her shoulders. She has sparkling green eyes, and is slightly tan. She's on the shorter end of the elves, at 6 feet. She's not too built, muscle wise, but she's still strong enough to fend for herself.
Position: Works for herself. She was kept prisoner by Balaero for many years and now seeks revenge on him.

View user profile

5 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Editing charrie name.

As an elf, methinks I shall weave a few elvish phrases into my posts. To that end, I'll be using a Sindarin phrase book.

6 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:47 pm

OK Meap, your in too. So now we need only one more person then we can start! And doom, go right ahead.

View user profile

7 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 am

ok, its the 30, so lets start.

I arrive in the town of Hubdura, and it is full of busy people. shoppers means thugs and theives....just what i was looking for... I thought to myself. Maby i can find someone to explain this coin...or something about Balaero. i walk through the streets and talk to some merchants. They cannot help me, but they told me to find someone who might be able to. I am to find a tall elf merchant by the name of Coris. She is a legendary scribe and has been many places and wrote about all of them. Maby one of her books will explain the coin, or something about the wizard. As I am walking, some one runs into me. as he runs buy, i feel the coin swiped off my neck. Without thinking, i turn and lung at the thief. I tackle him and plant him firmly on the ground. "Where is the coin?" i yell at him.
"Here! Here! Take it! Just don't hurt me!" i take the coin from the scared thief and helped him up.
"Go on your way, and don't do anything funny."
"Yes. Yes. Whatever you say." the man bows and runs away.
"hmph, that was the humblest thief i have ever met." said dar as he turned back to the path. as he walked he brushed against a tall elf with a black cloak on.
he looks strong, i should keep him in mind thought Dar as he kept walking.
after walking for what seemed like hours, he came to a hut. he entered and found a pale elf looking at maps. she looked up and with a loud voice said "Welcome to Coris's maps! what can i do for you?"
"yes, i need some information, and i hear you are the best. what can you tell me about this?" said dar holding out the coin. she picks up the coin and here eyes grow wide.
"this coin....it...its the one...the coin of the ancients...pleas where did you get this!" she said, here eyes wide open.
"a strange old lady gave me it, after i saved her."
"was her hair a pure white, with eyes the color of gold?"
"yes, yes how did you know?"
"the lady of luck....you were visited by powerful lady, one who has lived for nearly 600 years! this coin was hers and is said to grant great power. you are very lucky. please, is there anything i can help you with?"
"well actually, i needed a map for all of Leganor, i can pay-"
"no, no pay. i have seen the coin, for you are special. here, take this."
she handed dar a scroll. "it is infused with magic and will always know where it is, and the land around it. use it with care. now go, you quest awaits."
dar said thank you and left the shop, storing the map in one of the never ending pockets. he walked back to the main part of the market and started searching for some help. he saw a shorter elf in a pink dress with flowing brown hair with curls.
she is the most beautiful elf i have ever seen thought dar as he stared in awe. he shook off his expression and thought Dar, focus on the objective, this is important dar kept walking but kept thinking about the elf, when he ran into someone and knocked them both over.
"Sorry, sorry, i wasnt paying attention and-" dar looked at the man, and it was the same elf from earlier that day, the tall elf with the black cloak.

View user profile

8 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:49 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
The previous night...
In a dark corner of Hubdura's famous Running Steed tavern, a tall elf in a black cloak sat, conversing in low tones with a short, rugged looking man. Everyone else stayed well clear of the table; it was clear that dark business was being discussed.
"...And my master will pay a hundredweight of gold for the job. He'll make it two hundredwieght if you can make it look like an accident, and three if you can do it in the next two days."
The elf closed his eyes, taking a drink of steaming herbal tea. He did not drink alcohol as a rule; a drunk assassin was no good for anything. "You have still not told me the mark, or who you work for."
"The name of my employer is not important. As for the mark, you are to assassinate King Darius Natan of Rindlaria."
The Elf smiled. "Avon gared i iest gîn.*" he said, his voice warm and companionable. The short man smiled as well, mistaking the words' meaning. The elf's arm twitched, a flash of silver flew through the air, and the man glanced down to see a knife stuck in his chest. As he fell to the ground, the elf said "Harthon al lend and.** I hope you are a long time coming back." With that, the man fell and disappeared, taking the knife with him.

*I refuse to do your wish.
**I hope for a long journey.

Now...
The elf got to his feet, offering a hand to Dar. "Goheno nin. Ci maer?"* Appraising Dar, the elf continued speaking. "Iston o nîf gîn. I eneth gîn Darius Natan. Avo drasto in, ci na vellon. Odulen an annad dulu achen."** Smiling, the elf spoke then in Dar's language. "I hear you have a dark wizard problem."

*Forgive me. Are you good?
**I know your face. Your name is Darius Natan. Don't trouble oneself, you are with a friend. I came to give you support.

Last edited by d00m on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

9 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm

hey d00m, you can use the elvish language, but if you can, could you please put translations at the bottom of the post? you dont have to, but its just a request. thanks.

Dar stared "*Ú-bedin edhellen, Díheno nin" he cleared his throat, "and yes, i do have a little problem. it is already spread that quickly?" dar laughed to himself. "and you recognize me even in this getup? please, what is you name?"

*I do not speak elvish, forgive me

View user profile

10 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Aless was sweeping through the streets. Her gown flew behind her in the wind as she wove through the people in the streets. She was holding something in her hand, clutching it, making sure it didn't fall. She was running to a woman she knew, Coris. Coris was a famous scribe and an excellent wizard. But Coris was Alessandra's aunt. Alessandra made it to the strand and pulled open the book. Coris whispered something to Aless. She nodded and thrust the book into her bag. She spun around only to trip over Dar, and she rolled forward, landing on her back. She quickly jumped up and reclaimed the items that spilled from her bag.

View user profile

11 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:22 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
dudeofdar wrote:hey d00m, you can use the elvish language, but if you can, could you please put translations at the bottom of the post? you dont have to, but its just a request. thanks.

Dar stared "*Ú-bedin edhellen, Díheno nin" he cleared his throat, "and yes, i do have a little problem. it is already spread that quickly?" dar laughed to himself. "and you recognize me even in this getup? please, what is you name?"

*I do not speak elvish, forgive me

The elf laughed and, cutting a mock bow, said "I am called Arradon. I could recognize you anywhere because I met you when you were very small. I've done jobs for just about anybody with any power, including your father, hiro ho hîdh nen gurth.* It was during that time I met you. I know of your plight because one of Balaero's men came to me last night with an offer to kill you. I said no. The last time I did a job for that wizard, things... went poorly. I figured, seeing as you're obviously in trouble, I'd make a profit off of you instead." Arradon grinned. "I might even give you a discount, considering the target."

*May he find peace in death.

12 Re: Finding the Truth on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:42 am

dar was starting to get up "What price do you have in mind? oh, and lets try to keep my real name on the-" all of a sudden, dar was tripped over. He quickly got up and helped the person pick up what they dropped. he grabbed a book that looked a little old. he looked up at the person who dropped it handing it to them. he stopped and stared.
the girl from earlier...this isn't luck, this is fate. thought dar he stuck his hand out "Hi, I am Dar Catarus."

View user profile

13 Re: Finding the Truth on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:00 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Alessandra Kailin, but you can call me Aless." She said, shaking his hand and thanking him for returning the book. "Aren't you the one to become king? Why are you out here, with the village people? I also see you've acquired a map from my aunt. And who is this? Another elf?"

View user profile

14 Re: Finding the Truth on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

dar chuckled "that is a lot of questions for such a small elf such as your self. and to answer, yes, i am to become the king, but i am being hunted, so please do not use my real name. and your aunt is Coris? good for you, this map is for a little quest i am going on, and i am taking my new parnter, Arradon." he smiled "any other questoins?"

View user profile

15 Re: Finding the Truth on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Yes. Why is it that you have peculiar interest in this book? And it seems the map you hold in your hands is just where i need to go. Would you care to have a little help on your quest? I'll give you some time to decide. Meet me at the town square tonight when the village has gone to sleep." Aless said, snatching up her back, running forward three steps and vanishing in a puff of pink smoke.

View user profile

16 Re: Finding the Truth on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:22 am

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
"As for my fee, I usually charge a hundredweight of gold for a job like this, but I'll let you pay fiftyweight. If we live, that is. If not, it's free. Now, I have some loose ends to tie up, things to pack, so on. I too will meet you in the square tonight. Ir i lû tôl, no bain i sŷl gîn.*" With that, Arradon departed.

*Until then, may your winds be fair.

17 Re: Finding the Truth on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Name: "Rosatra"
Race: Human
Weapon: Dagger.
Profession: Rouge
Armor/Clothing description: Rosatra wears a long-sleeved, white, cotton shirt and grey pants. She doesn't wear any shoes, but she has cloth wrapped around her hands and feet. She wears no armor.
Appearance: Rosatra has olive skin and grey eyes. Her black hair is usually in a messy braid down her back. She's extremely skinny and doesn't appear strong, but she makes up for it in speed.
Position: None

18 Re: Finding the Truth on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

ok, LittleMiss, your in, just start whenever.

Dar looked around. "and now im all alone...sigh" said dar as he headed farther into the market district. he went down an alley and made several different twist and turns. he finally came to a dark little shop. he entered and went straight to the desk. behind it was an old man with no hair and a red robe with a hood. he was holding a staff and with a weak raspy voice said "Welcome to the black snake. your source for dark magic, how may i be of assistance?" said the man
I didnt think it would have to come to this, but i have no other choice. too many people are noticing me, i need a disguise.
"I need a potion, one that can change eye and hair color. i need blond hair and green eyes. can you do that?"
"yes, yes i think i have just the thing, just give me a moment" the old one went back into the room and soon arrived with a yellow potion. "drink this and the eye and hair color of your choice is yours, but first, i will need 20 coins." Dar fished the money out of his pocket and handed it to the man. when he acquired the drink, he swallowed it in one drink. after just standing there, his eyes and scalp burned as if on fire. "oh yes, i forget to tell you, it may sting a bit." said the old man chuckling. "now, out of my store. Geera!" a large orc came around the corner and threw him out of the shop. Dar awoke later and looked at the sky. he looked towards the Black Snake, but it was gone. he sighed. i dont have much time left, i should hurry. its almost sun down he hopped up and made his way to the town square.

View user profile

19 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:44 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Aless was waiting in the town square, now however, she wore a black silk dress that made her fit in with the nighttime. She sat on the edge of the fountain, awaiting Dar. She looked around the square for a while, when she heard footsteps, and a boy with blonde hair and green eyes emerged from the alleyway.

View user profile

20 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 am

Dar entered the village square and noticed there were very few people out. he saw that Aless was sitting on the fountain in a black dress instead of her pink one. he waved and came near her. "have you seen Arradon?" he said with a smile.

View user profile

21 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:01 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"I'm afraid not. But I see that a bit of black magic has befallen you. Clever idea, but most painful. You could've just asked me for the favor yourself." Alessandra said, noting his changed appearance, and raising her fingers and having a small light glow from the tips. She waved her fingers around, the light following it, leaving a glittering trail.

View user profile

22 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rosatra hopped from roof top to roof top, too eager to see if the rumors were true. If they were; if the son of the dead King was in this town, then she couldn't risk waiting for someone else to take him. The bounty would be hers.
She had seen the boy in the alleys, but lost him along the way. Now, as she climbed up to her lookout, she saw something unmistakable in the town square. The King's cloak*. She started again jumping from house to house until she got on the closest building. Pulling out her dagger, she almost killed him right there; but she then noticed a trail of light and glitter. The magician seemed to be with her target. It was too risky to attack with her around. So she decided to wait, hiding behind the slope of the roof. She stared at the King's son. She wouldn't let anyone else get near her prize. If a bounty hunter tried to kill him, she would die first. Until the wizard left, she would make sure that no one else kills the boy.

((*I'm not sure if he's wearing that, or still has the armor on.))

23 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:42 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"Something is disturbing my sense." Alessandra said, turning to face the slope in the roof that Rosatra had been hiding behind. Alessandra dropped to her knees for a moment, quickly regaining her balance. She quickly charmed the area around the fountain, allowing nobody to enter the area by the fountain, aside from the elf they were waiting for.

View user profile

24 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 am

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Arradon stood in his rented room at the inn, overlooking the square. His new employer's heart was in the right place, but he lacked experience; a veteran would have checked the area before the secret meeting. Using a pair of small black binoculars, Arradon scanned the narby rooftops. Across the square,closer to Dar and Aless, he saw a flash of movement, something ducking behind the roof's peak. It could have been nothing. Given the reward he had been offered earlier, however, Arradon thought it unlikely. Balaero had apparently found a more willing hunter, and a skilled one at that. Turning, he exited the room and made his way to the back exit. Navigatin the streets quickly, Arradon made his way to a tall stone building behind the one where he had seen movement. Scaling the rough-hewn wall, Arradon quickly gained the rooftop. Leaping into space, Arradon activated his glider, the air carrying him towards the suspect roof. He could clearly see his mark now: a human woman with a mssy dark braid, holding a dagger. Before his feet even touched down, Arradon let loose a knife. It was a warning shot, embedding itself in the roof next to the woman's head.

25 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rosatra grabbed the hilt of the knife just as it hit the roof. With no time to regret her mistake, she threw it at the sender. She missed the body, but it ripped open the glider.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum