The RPG Forums
Hey! Welcome to the RPG Forums, if you're new here, be sure to look around, if you're a veteran, glad you're sticking around!

If you're a guest, be sure to join for lots of fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding the Truth

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Alessandra noticed the commotion atop the roof and quickly vanished and a flash, reappearing on the roof. She drew her bow from her magic sack and fired an arrow, which skimmed the shoulder of the woman, ripping off a small piece of her cotton shirt.

View user profile

27 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rosatra backed away on the roof, clutching her dagger. She did a large backflip and landed behind Dar, the dagger at his throat.

((The posts aren't that long because I can only do so much in fight scenes. I have to let you guys react before I do anything else. =/)

28 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Ah, is it too late/full to join?

Name: Kazimiera "Kaz" Musil
Race: Human
Weapon: A pair of brass knuckles
Profession: Fighter
Clothing: Kaz wears a light brown tunic with a belt, leggings, boots, and a satchel. She often ties her hair back into a ponytail.*
Appearance: Kaz is a rather androgynous looking girl with choppy red hair and amber eyes. She is covered in freckles and scars, and has a rather dark scar across her nose. She is of average height with an athletic build.
Position: Kaz does odd jobs for a living, but has no official position.

*I'm actually sort of confused about how the clothing should be- should it be more modern?

Last edited by Phobic Bliss on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gave a last name.)

View user profile

29 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Alessandra jumped off the roof quickly, aiming the bow directly at the intruder's head. "Kill him and you go down too."

View user profile

30 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
"I see that we've reached a stalemate,", Rosatra observed. "But really, will you even let me live if I let him? How are you getting yourself out of this one? She thought.

31 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"That depends if I trust you to stay away from him." Aless replied, still holding her bow high, aimed at her head.

View user profile

32 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:21 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
She doesn't trust you... Said a voice inside of Rosatra's head. She moved the dagger away from Dar's throat and sliced Aless's arrow head off, all in one swift movement. "That settles that." She muttered, disappointed that she lost her chance.

33 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
(I'm sure Dar will accept you phobic!)

"You would be wise to leave him alone, now wouldn't you" Alessandra said, snatching her bag, before the girl noticed it. She loaded her bows onto her back in their holster. She removed the book and a small piece of circular wood, which she hid in the holster with the bows. She raised her hands, which began to glow a pink color, and stood in a fighting pose, prepared to fight, in hand-to-hand combat.

View user profile

34 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rosatra glared at her, the flipped over her and cut off Aless's holster in mid-air. She took the arrows and threw three of them at her.

35 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Alessandra dropped to her back, the arrows nearly missing her. She quickly retrieved the thrown arrows and vanished, appearing behing Rosatra, snatching the holster from her. She waved her hands, the dagger, her arrows and holster, vanishing. "This is going to be a fair fight."

View user profile

36 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:23 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rosatra gritted her teeth. "Come at me*." She said, waiting for her to make the first move.
((*bro.))

37 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"It seems that your lack of wanting to take the first move yourself shows you dislike hand-to-hand combat. I'll make a trade, or a deal rather. You may use your dagger, but I am allowed to use my magic." Aless said, holding her hands, the dagger floating in one, a magical orb floating in the other.

View user profile

38 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:33 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rosatra started reaching for the dagger, then roundhouse kicked her in the stomach. She then punched her in the face without hesitating.

39 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
Aless doubled over for a moment because of the kick, but because she had accidentally duck, the punch narrowly missed her face. Aless took the floating dagger and it was enveloped in a pink mist and vanished. Alessanda shot Rosatra in the stomach quickly with a pink beam, attempting to get distance between them so she could recover from the kick.

View user profile

40 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:47 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
Rosatra flopped down, barely missing the pink beam. She rolled forward and tripped Aless. She held Aless down and leaned down to whisper into her ear. "I'm not the only one. More will come.

41 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Arradon saw his chance. As the woman leaned down over Aless, Arradon threw a knife directly at the back of her head. It was a shot to incapacitate, not kill; she could be useful alive. The projectile spiraled down, its handle racing to strike her at the base of her skull...

42 Re: Finding the Truth on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 am

Wow, so much has happened while i was gone, for a day! ok, so Phobic, you are in and the clothing style can be however you want it, just dont go overboard, and i think i will start here and cover everything that has happened.

Meap wrote:"I'm afraid not. But I see that a bit of black magic has befallen you. Clever idea, but most painful. You could've just asked me for the favor yourself." Alessandra said, noting his changed appearance, and raising her fingers and having a small light glow from the tips. She waved her fingers around, the light following it, leaving a glittering trail.

Dar laughed "You recognize me so easily? And if i knew that you were a magician, i would of asked, and now that i do know, you will be more useful than i thought." He got that feeling again when he was in the alley, the feeling of being watched. when Aless said something, he knew the threat was real. he looked up only to see a dagger fly down and hit a roof top behind them, only to see it returned and hit Arradons glider. A girl came out from behind a structure and stated fighting him. he looked at Aless to see what they should do, but she already disappeared. as he looked back to the roof to see what was happening, he felt a cold dagger touch his throat. he looked out of the corner of his eye to see that it was the girl.
So she is the hunter. well she doesnt know she is dealing with no ordinary prince.
he tried to reach the coin on his neck, when Aless had a bow pointed at the bounty hunters head. dar closed his eyes and hopped for the best, when he heard the sound of arrow heads hit the floor and he being released. he ducked, rolled, and stood up, raising his fist into a fighting stance, when he saw the enemy kick Aless in the stomach, who then shot a pink beam at her who dodged and tackled Aless. He then out of the corner of his eye saw a dagger fly from Arradons hands.
What do i do, what do i do?
he went to stand near the fountain to get a wider view of the fight, as the dagger got closer and closer he saw it was meant for the one girl. he gripped his sword handle in case it missed, witch probably wouldnt, but this girl is tricky.

Last edited by dudeofdar on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

43 Re: Finding the Truth on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:28 am

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
She heard the faint sound of the knife threw the air only too late. She thought that it was a shot to kill, and grabbed the part of the knife that was farthest from her; thinking it was the handle. The blade cut through the cloth on her hands and opened the skin. She was too late to stop the handle from hitting her head, and fell down unconscious.

44 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:41 pm

LittleMiss

The Artsy Admin
The Artsy Admin
((...Bump?))

45 Re: Finding the Truth on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm

d00m

The Queer Admin
The Queer Admin
Folding his damaged glider, Arradon dropped to the square below, landing in a crouch. Walking over to Rosatra's limp body, he retrieved the knife he had thrown before binding her hands and feet with rope and disarming her.

46 Re: Finding the Truth on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm

dar lowered his stance with a sigh "so. what are we going to do with her?" asked dar looking at his teammates.

View user profile

47 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 am

Meap

The Admin King
The Admin King
"I say we feed her to the hounds, but that's just me." Alessandra said smiling as her items reappeared, her arrows and the mysterious stick strapped to her back, the book in a pocket inside of her new clothing. Alessandra now wore a black blouse and tight pants that were easy for her to move around in.

View user profile

48 Re: Finding the Truth on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Dar smiled "now, that would be unsanitary. i say we find out what she wanted and who she worked for. since everyone is here" he said looking at his new party members "we can get going. here, i know where we can get horses, and now that i have the map, i need to visit an old friend to charm it. he is one of the 20 left in all of our world that knows how to charm maps. his name is Rellark. And just because he is a dwarf doesnt mean he doesn't has a few spells up his sleaves. he lives in Sarb, and it will take 2 days by foot with the river, but since we have horses, it will take almost a day. Here, the stables are near the entrance." Said dar as he walked off.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum